AOM on Gameranger
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The first community of Age of Mythology Gameranger gamers!

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

how is a hoplite rush performed?

Go down 
+5
ArF_Ice
[bMF]::Odysseus
{PK}Mirez
Greek_Lord
Logical_Theory
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Logical_Theory

how is a hoplite rush performed? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: how is a hoplite rush performed?   how is a hoplite rush performed? - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 12:59 am

wow makes i will start raiding and doing everything you told me to do including watchin agesancery recs ty so much u have been making it very easy for me and i truley thank you for that now i will learn by my self and not bother you anymore i know i am a annoyance lol thank you again for everything and no i am never cocky and will never be i hate cocky peopled lol thank u Very Happy
Back to top Go down
{PK}Mirez

{PK}Mirez

PostSubject: Re: how is a hoplite rush performed?   how is a hoplite rush performed? - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 10:53 am

fact of the matter is hoplite rush is somewhat of a gimmick strategy, I would only use it on high hunt maps vs egyptians with very bad gold
Back to top Go down
Themista

PostSubject: Re: how is a hoplite rush performed?   how is a hoplite rush performed? - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 3:52 pm

watch Xpt_themista recs his quite good (was) i heard his coming back to town to claim top 1 again anyone knows anything about that?
Back to top Go down
ArF_Ice

ArF_Ice

PostSubject: Re: how is a hoplite rush performed?   how is a hoplite rush performed? - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 5:57 pm

lol, are you WilksonwR ? something like that?
Back to top Go down
Themista

PostSubject: Re: how is a hoplite rush performed?   how is a hoplite rush performed? - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 6:29 pm

nah cant find my cd Sad
Back to top Go down
Themista

PostSubject: Re: how is a hoplite rush performed?   how is a hoplite rush performed? - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 6:29 pm

but i will smurf aso soon...
Back to top Go down
ArF_Ice

ArF_Ice

PostSubject: Re: how is a hoplite rush performed?   how is a hoplite rush performed? - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 7:17 pm

just dll game and put ur key
Back to top Go down
{PK}Mirez

{PK}Mirez

PostSubject: Re: how is a hoplite rush performed?   how is a hoplite rush performed? - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 9:34 pm

excellent we should play some games themis
Back to top Go down
Logical_Theory

PostSubject: Re: how is a hoplite rush performed?   how is a hoplite rush performed? - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 12:26 am

ok.

Last edited by Logical_Theory on Sun Apr 18, 2010 11:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Themista

PostSubject: Re: how is a hoplite rush performed?   how is a hoplite rush performed? - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 8:50 am

yeah mirez i feel even more powerfull now
Back to top Go down
{PK}Mirez

{PK}Mirez

PostSubject: Re: how is a hoplite rush performed?   how is a hoplite rush performed? - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 1:04 pm

Logical_Theory wrote:
themista i have been watching your recs you are truly gifted with this game and you have a lot of haters lol they say you map hack but i watched your recs and i noticed when you scout your way points are always on the black spot and when people map hack they don have fog of war which means when they randomly click there way points(to make it look like they are scouting) they really wont know if there clicking on the black area(cuz there map is already revealed) so when you watch the rec and you see a person clicking way points in areas that are already discovered they are prob map-hacking but every rec i watch of you i watch to see if you scout a area thats already scouted and out of the 10 plus games i have watched i haven't seen it once.

this is a little confusing to explain so srry if i confuse you but its just one of my theories i have and if someone understands it they will be able to catch map hackers easier.
truth is maphackers are excellent in hiding it, I know themista doesn't maphack, but sensuy for example, has posted many games in which nobody suspects a thing and he turned out to be a maphacker
Back to top Go down
Themista

PostSubject: Re: how is a hoplite rush performed?   how is a hoplite rush performed? - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 1:07 pm

Sensuy is banned?
Back to top Go down
{PK}Mirez

{PK}Mirez

PostSubject: Re: how is a hoplite rush performed?   how is a hoplite rush performed? - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 1:27 pm

he was for a while, I think he was given a second chance since a year or so
Back to top Go down
Themista

PostSubject: Re: how is a hoplite rush performed?   how is a hoplite rush performed? - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 1:51 pm

ill get amnesty this summer i think but will never gonne get expert tag again Very Happy
Back to top Go down
{PK}Mirez

{PK}Mirez

PostSubject: Re: how is a hoplite rush performed?   how is a hoplite rush performed? - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 3:09 pm

who cares lol, narcotic would get expert staff if it weren't for I r Noob pm'ing all old expert staff to vote no.

I'm trying to get you unbanned at xptclan.com btw
Back to top Go down
Themista

PostSubject: Re: how is a hoplite rush performed?   how is a hoplite rush performed? - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 7:26 pm

thanks m8 i dont know why they banned me there Razz come gameranger now? i wann play some tt
Back to top Go down
LoLZorZ

LoLZorZ

PostSubject: Re: how is a hoplite rush performed?   how is a hoplite rush performed? - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 1:20 am

Welcome back noob Very Happy
ready to get pwnt?
Back to top Go down
Themista

PostSubject: Re: how is a hoplite rush performed?   how is a hoplite rush performed? - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 12:07 pm

always hahahaha
Back to top Go down
RageNrOx
Admin

ID ID : 376121

PostSubject: Re: how is a hoplite rush performed?   how is a hoplite rush performed? - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 9:59 pm

Lol welcome back themis
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: how is a hoplite rush performed?   how is a hoplite rush performed? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

how is a hoplite rush performed?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2