AOM on Gameranger
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The first community of Age of Mythology Gameranger gamers!

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

me vs hard bot classic fight as egypt attempt on water map

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Logical_Theory

me vs hard bot classic fight as egypt attempt on water map Empty
PostSubject: me vs hard bot classic fight as egypt attempt on water map   me vs hard bot classic fight as egypt attempt on water map EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 3:16 am

i think what i did in this game is good even against a good human player i just used hard bot to test it out and i demolished him lol which means it can prob not demolish a real person but it can still get me a victory watch it and tell emwhat u think..

http://www.pclive-assistance.fr/share/files/get/DxAB3DyRyY/egypt-classic-fight-vs-hard-bot..rcx
Back to top Go down
[TwlsTeD]PitLord

[TwlsTeD]PitLord

ID ID : 12324

PostSubject: Re: me vs hard bot classic fight as egypt attempt on water map   me vs hard bot classic fight as egypt attempt on water map EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 1:54 pm

try to play vs 2 hard bot jocolor

Edit LoLZorZ: Please dont double post or spam with pointless posts like "gg".
Back to top Go down
LoLZorZ

LoLZorZ

PostSubject: Re: me vs hard bot classic fight as egypt attempt on water map   me vs hard bot classic fight as egypt attempt on water map EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 2:25 pm

1: Never scout with villager
2: Dont build second dock until you have a steady income of wood. If you do it straight away, its a waste of time as only one dock can create a ship at a time.
3: On heavy water like this, you want to start wood asap. After you get 4 villagers on food, start sending to wood untill you have about 6 and have your Pharaoh empowering wood as soon as your dock is built. This way you can get fishing out more quickly and your economy will grow faster.
4: As soon as you get 100 gold (after you've docked ofc) start building a temple asap. You advanced far too late.

Computers tend to be very stupid though. Heres an example of me as Isis (a god i dont play with) taking completely killing off a hard bot in 11mins, with a 10minute heroic, without even letting him go classical. Didnt lose any units either. The stats show 13 lost but those are from Ancestor GP
http://www.pclive-assistance.fr/share/files/get/PPIqA6jFJx/example-isis.rcx
Back to top Go down
Logical_Theory

PostSubject: Re: me vs hard bot classic fight as egypt attempt on water map   me vs hard bot classic fight as egypt attempt on water map EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 10:27 pm

=o yes i see beating a hard bot with egypt at 10 mins and went heroic all at the same time is just truly amazing i will watch and study this rec that you have blessed me with thanks = Very Happy

edited:btw you play in slow speed so your micro could be better right?

Last edited by Logical_Theory on Mon Apr 19, 2010 10:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LoLZorZ

LoLZorZ

PostSubject: Re: me vs hard bot classic fight as egypt attempt on water map   me vs hard bot classic fight as egypt attempt on water map EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 10:28 pm

lol dont study my rec. My rec is just an example of how stupid bots are and not worth playing. That would obviously never work in a real situation because a human player will just kill your pharaoh and priests with his villagers then rush you and pwn u. Im not an isis player and thats not how you would play isis. I was just making a point.
Back to top Go down
Logical_Theory

PostSubject: Re: me vs hard bot classic fight as egypt attempt on water map   me vs hard bot classic fight as egypt attempt on water map EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 11:09 pm

=o ok i see and yes i have noticed that they are very unwise you build obelisk right near there hunt and they did not attack it and you were able to rush him with 2 weak units but it is hard to find a 1v1 on gameranger =(
Back to top Go down
LoLZorZ

LoLZorZ

PostSubject: Re: me vs hard bot classic fight as egypt attempt on water map   me vs hard bot classic fight as egypt attempt on water map EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 11:12 pm

Going up against bots are only good for practicing your BO. But lack of human opponents will damage your late game. This is what happend to me when I first came to uni and didnt go home for a few months. I was able to practice my BO a lot which made me a really good rusher but I never had mid/late game practice because i would always beat the comp in 10 minutes. Hence i sucked overall in a real game. On agesanc, look for games with Magyar as Isis. His isis is probably the strongest currently on ESO
Back to top Go down
Logical_Theory

PostSubject: Re: me vs hard bot classic fight as egypt attempt on water map   me vs hard bot classic fight as egypt attempt on water map EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 11:15 pm

yes i have hear of this magyar you speak of and will take your advice in looking into his collection of recorded games as isis and will observe thanks for the guidance i feel i am getting better with every advice received from you Very Happy
Back to top Go down
LoLZorZ

LoLZorZ

PostSubject: Re: me vs hard bot classic fight as egypt attempt on water map   me vs hard bot classic fight as egypt attempt on water map EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 11:17 pm

Also check out this guide.
http://agesanctuary.com/index.php?portal=AOTM&showtopic=129524&st=0
Goes into a lot of detail about what you should do, when you should do it.
Isis is considered the strongest all round god. Once you get used to her, you will win a lot of games.
Back to top Go down
Logical_Theory

PostSubject: Re: me vs hard bot classic fight as egypt attempt on water map   me vs hard bot classic fight as egypt attempt on water map EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 11:23 pm

thank you What a Face

i will read this till i have it glued into my brain lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: me vs hard bot classic fight as egypt attempt on water map   me vs hard bot classic fight as egypt attempt on water map Empty

Back to top Go down

me vs hard bot classic fight as egypt attempt on water map
Page 1 of 1