AOM on Gameranger
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The first community of Age of Mythology Gameranger gamers!

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I can't a host game or join someone in gameranger! Help please!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
knatte1

knatte1

I can't a host game or join someone in gameranger! Help please! Empty
PostSubject: I can't a host game or join someone in gameranger! Help please!   I can't a host game or join someone in gameranger! Help please! EmptyWed May 26, 2010 6:34 pm

Hello, some friends of my are playing Age of Mythology - The Titans Expansion, and we looking after some program who could create a server so we can play together. And we found Gameranger (http://www.gameranger.com/) i download it and create a account, everything went perfect until i would be joining my friends.Sad

So this came up..

I can't a host game or join someone in gameranger! Help please! Fel_bm12

I waited 30 minutes but still had not disappeared. I closed the gamerranger, then I start Mozilla Firefox. Then this came up. Firefox is already running but not responding. "To open a new window, you must first end the existing Firefox process, or restart the system".

EDIT - I DON'T HAVE A ROUTER, JUST REAL INTERNET CONNECTION!

I have try to restart the computer, reinstall and create a new account. You know what they are for problems?Question

Can some one please help me, i wanna play Age of Mythology - The Titans Expansion whit my friends!!

Sorry for my bad english!
Thanks if someone answer! What a Face

Last edited by knatte1 on Thu May 27, 2010 6:52 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
{PK}Mirez

{PK}Mirez

PostSubject: Re: I can't a host game or join someone in gameranger! Help please!   I can't a host game or join someone in gameranger! Help please! EmptyWed May 26, 2010 7:29 pm

have you opened the upd16000 port?
Back to top Go down
knatte1

knatte1

PostSubject: Re: I can't a host game or join someone in gameranger! Help please!   I can't a host game or join someone in gameranger! Help please! EmptyWed May 26, 2010 7:33 pm

nope, should i do that? becuse my friends did not do ant thing, just play.
Back to top Go down
{PK}Mirez

{PK}Mirez

PostSubject: Re: I can't a host game or join someone in gameranger! Help please!   I can't a host game or join someone in gameranger! Help please! EmptyWed May 26, 2010 7:40 pm

yeah try that first, also make sure he uses the crack and has the game updated

(well crack is only needed when you use the crack but since most people on gameranger do you should get it irregardless)
Back to top Go down
knatte1

knatte1

PostSubject: Re: I can't a host game or join someone in gameranger! Help please!   I can't a host game or join someone in gameranger! Help please! EmptyWed May 26, 2010 7:54 pm

okay, should i named the port upd16000? or?
Back to top Go down
knatte1

knatte1

PostSubject: Re: I can't a host game or join someone in gameranger! Help please!   I can't a host game or join someone in gameranger! Help please! EmptyWed May 26, 2010 9:14 pm

no, dident work
Back to top Go down
{PK}Mirez

{PK}Mirez

PostSubject: Re: I can't a host game or join someone in gameranger! Help please!   I can't a host game or join someone in gameranger! Help please! EmptyWed May 26, 2010 10:38 pm

no you need to open your 16000upd port of your router, google how to do it or check portforward.org
Back to top Go down
knatte1

knatte1

PostSubject: Re: I can't a host game or join someone in gameranger! Help please!   I can't a host game or join someone in gameranger! Help please! EmptyThu May 27, 2010 5:20 pm

I don't have a router Razz i have just a cable directly to the Internet. Do you now what's the problem is then? :O
Back to top Go down
{PK}Mirez

{PK}Mirez

PostSubject: Re: I can't a host game or join someone in gameranger! Help please!   I can't a host game or join someone in gameranger! Help please! EmptyThu May 27, 2010 5:48 pm

no clue sorry
Back to top Go down
knatte1

knatte1

PostSubject: Re: I can't a host game or join someone in gameranger! Help please!   I can't a host game or join someone in gameranger! Help please! EmptyThu May 27, 2010 6:48 pm

okey, thanks anyway!!! Some one another who know what's the problem is? :S
Back to top Go down
RageNrOx
Admin

ID ID : 376121

PostSubject: Re: I can't a host game or join someone in gameranger! Help please!   I can't a host game or join someone in gameranger! Help please! EmptyMon May 31, 2010 1:03 am

When you host a room, what's happening?

Are you using proxy to connect to Internet? have you configured firefox or is it standard setup?
Back to top Go down
knatte1

knatte1

PostSubject: Re: I can't a host game or join someone in gameranger! Help please!   I can't a host game or join someone in gameranger! Help please! EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 3:36 pm

Nothing happed when i host a room, that window which says "Preparing connection" is still always there. I try again some day ago, same shit and now i waited 60 minuters and i came to the computer and the window had not disappeared. I exit gameranger, then i try enter firefox and Opera. Nothing happend, the browser just loading.... and loading! so I had to restart the computer.....

This make my crazy!

I don't no if i have proxy? confused

Home we have Wireless Internet Access, but just only to my laptop and Ipod. Because the modem cable from the wall goes into the modem. And the cable from the modem goes to the computer.

You understand something? Razz

I really need help, so thanks for a answer!
Back to top Go down
RageNrOx
Admin

ID ID : 376121

PostSubject: Re: I can't a host game or join someone in gameranger! Help please!   I can't a host game or join someone in gameranger! Help please! EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 8:15 pm

Add me on gameranger, nickname : ragenrox

I'll try to log in before sunday, if we meet, I'll help you with teamviewer.

Have you tryed to disable internet explorer, uninstall both gameranger and firefox (and/or opera) and reinstall firefox and then gameranger?

Try to log in GR again.

If it fails, try to reinstall internet explorer : http://www.microsoft.com/windows/internet-explorer/worldwide-sites.aspx

Then reinstall gr and try

It's maybe a problem between GR and your web browser because GR is using it (like AOM is using it when you play on eso)
Back to top Go down
knatte1

knatte1

PostSubject: Re: I can't a host game or join someone in gameranger! Help please!   I can't a host game or join someone in gameranger! Help please! EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 8:31 pm

No i havent try that. But i will now.

I hope we meet in gameranger. but i don't sure if i can be online in the weekend. but i try now and see what's happend.

Add me on msn, if you want.

Add: alex_ostman@hotmail.com

Thanks for help!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I can't a host game or join someone in gameranger! Help please!   I can't a host game or join someone in gameranger! Help please! Empty

Back to top Go down

I can't a host game or join someone in gameranger! Help please!
Page 1 of 1