AOM on Gameranger
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The first community of Age of Mythology Gameranger gamers!

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Game Ranger and Firewall Porbelm (without modem, just a cable)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
PLRDesig

Game Ranger and Firewall Porbelm (without modem, just a cable) Empty
PostSubject: Game Ranger and Firewall Porbelm (without modem, just a cable)   Game Ranger and Firewall Porbelm (without modem, just a cable) EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 10:01 am

Good Morning,

I have a problem I would like to resolve: I installed GR but when I try to connect a party, it shows a display whith the firewall problem.
I already allowed AOM, AOM TT and GR in Windows and Norton.
I heard they was a port to configure but the problem is I can't modify it because I live in a residence and it manage it, I just have an ethernet cable.

Could you help me please ?
Back to top Go down
PLRDesig

PostSubject: Re: Game Ranger and Firewall Porbelm (without modem, just a cable)   Game Ranger and Firewall Porbelm (without modem, just a cable) EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 5:50 pm

Nobody can help me ?
Back to top Go down
{PK}Mirez

{PK}Mirez

PostSubject: Re: Game Ranger and Firewall Porbelm (without modem, just a cable)   Game Ranger and Firewall Porbelm (without modem, just a cable) EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 7:28 pm

sorry no Sad
Back to top Go down
PLRDesig

PostSubject: Re: Game Ranger and Firewall Porbelm (without modem, just a cable)   Game Ranger and Firewall Porbelm (without modem, just a cable) EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 8:20 pm

Come on guys Smile
Back to top Go down
PLRDesig

PostSubject: Re: Game Ranger and Firewall Porbelm (without modem, just a cable)   Game Ranger and Firewall Porbelm (without modem, just a cable) EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 9:34 am

No matter, thanks for your help ...
Back to top Go down
True Liar

True Liar

ID ID : 484960

PostSubject: Re: Game Ranger and Firewall Porbelm (without modem, just a cable)   Game Ranger and Firewall Porbelm (without modem, just a cable) EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 3:44 pm

you solved it?
Back to top Go down
PLRDesig

PostSubject: Re: Game Ranger and Firewall Porbelm (without modem, just a cable)   Game Ranger and Firewall Porbelm (without modem, just a cable) EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 6:01 pm

No I didn't.
Have you got any idea ?
Back to top Go down
RageNrOx
Admin

ID ID : 376121

PostSubject: Re: Game Ranger and Firewall Porbelm (without modem, just a cable)   Game Ranger and Firewall Porbelm (without modem, just a cable) EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 7:32 pm

Is it just a port-restricted problem or something like symetric nat router?

In the second case, there's nothing to do except maybe changing your router or switching it to bridge mode

If it's a port-restricted popup, you have to log in your router manager and forward the port UDP16000 to your computer.
Back to top Go down
PLRDesig

PostSubject: Re: Game Ranger and Firewall Porbelm (without modem, just a cable)   Game Ranger and Firewall Porbelm (without modem, just a cable) EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 11:15 am

Ok, thank you.
But I can't do anything because I do not own the router, I just have the ethernet cable.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Game Ranger and Firewall Porbelm (without modem, just a cable)   Game Ranger and Firewall Porbelm (without modem, just a cable) Empty

Back to top Go down

Game Ranger and Firewall Porbelm (without modem, just a cable)
Page 1 of 1