AOM on Gameranger
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The first community of Age of Mythology Gameranger gamers!

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

My at@t router just might never work for AOM on GameRanger?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
UrK_GreenMan480

My at@t router just might never work for AOM on GameRanger? Empty
PostSubject: My at@t router just might never work for AOM on GameRanger?   My at@t router just might never work for AOM on GameRanger? EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 12:56 am

Hey people.

I have a at@t 2-wire router, model is 2701Hg-b or something like that.

Strangest thing. During the middle of the game, it will say someone else is not responding. It happened all the time.
I then realized it was me. I played with my friend. This again happened. Some other guy wasn't
responding and I clicked wait. The time was 0 and it just showed the unresponsive screen. I quit with alt-f4.
My friend said immediately when I left, his game worked again. It's so weird. I don't think anyone has this problem,
but I THINK I KNOW WHAT TO DO.

Portforward. It seems like it fixes everything. But first, I have a windows firewall and McAfee.
I think I have the newest McAfee version. It says: Scan engine version: (32 bit) - 5400.1158
How do i uncheck gameranger and gameranger.exe from the firewall. (along with the windows firewall)

You know how on netgear routers, there's that web address, like 192.168.0.1 or something like that?
Is there one for at@t? That site might help me with port forwarding. I saw the port forwarding website, but
I am NOT going to pay.

Really need help people, if you need more info or even have A SIMPLE SUGGESTION please post. Thanks.

Greenman480

-Feel free to add me on gameranger, my acc is also: Greenman480
Back to top Go down
True Liar

True Liar

ID ID : 484960

PostSubject: Re: My at@t router just might never work for AOM on GameRanger?   My at@t router just might never work for AOM on GameRanger? EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 8:56 am

u donthave to pay to portforward
Back to top Go down
UrK_GreenMan480

PostSubject: Re: My at@t router just might never work for AOM on GameRanger?   My at@t router just might never work for AOM on GameRanger? EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 6:26 pm

Yeah I know. I figured out how.
I dont have any more problems.

Hey dude can I join UrK? How do i join anyway? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My at@t router just might never work for AOM on GameRanger?   My at@t router just might never work for AOM on GameRanger? Empty

Back to top Go down

My at@t router just might never work for AOM on GameRanger?
Page 1 of 1