AOM on Gameranger
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The first community of Age of Mythology Gameranger gamers!

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Ryle VS FreeStyler

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
SlimShady

SlimShady

ID ID : 2791364

Ryle VS FreeStyler Empty
PostSubject: Ryle VS FreeStyler   Ryle VS FreeStyler EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 8:25 pm

Estimated Note : 10/10
Number of players : 2
Type : Supremacy
Map : Mediterranean
Duration : 25 mins
Players' name with gods(arranged by team) : Ryle [ Zeus ] Vs FreeStyler [ Isis ]
Short description : LOL freestyler is the most annoying eggy merc LAMER I've ever played with. Basically he just takes a lot of TC's early in the game, spawns vills on all those tcs and puts them onto gold, then just simply relies mostly on mercs to protect his tc empire. That really makes destroying his base so annoyingly hard..but I chose Zeus so I had that early siege bonus and it helped a bit..and in the end after I finally managed to capture one of his tcs he resigned

Link to dl the game : http://www.pclive-assistance.fr/share/files/get/91peTZks8E/ps1kopat-vs-me.rcx

Please watch it guys and tell me how I did...and any tips on how I could better counter such utter LAMENESS? Very Happy rofl

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
GDM_El Niño

Ryle VS FreeStyler Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryle VS FreeStyler   Ryle VS FreeStyler EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 9:29 pm

well im bad with greeks, but will watch Very Happy
Back to top Go down
FuelForStyle

FuelForStyle

ID ID : 0

Ryle VS FreeStyler Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryle VS FreeStyler   Ryle VS FreeStyler EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 12:13 am

gg ! but the up at 7 it's too late i think oO

he started to make army at 14' ... LOL
Back to top Go down
{PK}Mirez

{PK}Mirez

Ryle VS FreeStyler Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryle VS FreeStyler   Ryle VS FreeStyler EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 12:24 pm

I haven't watched the game yet but if you are having trouble dealing with mercs why don't you just boom and go mythic?

edit:
-well first of why did you go for the chickens when there's hunt right next to it? hunt goes faster then chickens even without hunting dogs
-bad build order, why would you put villagers on gold before you are going classical?
-you were classical waaaay too late 7 minutes or something, vs isis I recommend going 4:30 boat rush or skylla rush
-stupid suicide attack on his tc at 15 minutes, why? even if you were to take the tc down he will just rebuild it
-23 villagers on favor, lol what?
Back to top Go down
SlimShady

SlimShady

ID ID : 2791364

Ryle VS FreeStyler Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryle VS FreeStyler   Ryle VS FreeStyler EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 1:36 pm

Quote :
I haven't watched the game yet but if you are having trouble dealing with mercs why don't you just boom and go mythic?

edit:
-well first of why did you go for the chickens when there's hunt right next to it? hunt goes faster then chickens even without hunting dogs
-bad build order, why would you put villagers on gold before you are going classical?
-you were classical waaaay too late 7 minutes or something, vs isis I recommend going 4:30 boat rush or skylla rush

Thanks for the advice, Mirez. Very Happy This is quite an old game of mine but anyway...previously wasn't sure that hunting was still faster than chickens even without hunting dogs but thanks for clearing it up. Thanks for pointing out the bad build order, so I guess it's a good time to place vills on gold only after reaching classical..and yeah I was a bit late..should try to improve my up time in water maps Smile

Quote :
23 villagers on favor, lol what

lol big mistake Razz i always autoqueue my vill production, and with all the action going around, I can sometimes forget to move the rally point away from the temple..lol. cyclops Once I spotted it though, I wud have automatically shifted those vills someplace else..but the game ended so bleh Razz

Quote :
-stupid suicide attack on his tc at 15 minutes, why? even if you were to take the tc down he will just rebuild it

I attacked his tc because of hoplite siege bonus and because he didn't have a actual army at that time, as I've said he was relyin mostly on mercs to defend his tcs early in the game. I cud have destroyed it but didn't use restoration..my mistake Razz lol..and never knew around 10 vills repairing a tc could really delay it a lot from being knocked down.
And if I actually did was able to destroy his tc he wouldn't have been able to recapture it again coz as said, he didn't have an actual army at that time.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ryle VS FreeStyler Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryle VS FreeStyler   Ryle VS FreeStyler Empty

Back to top Go down

Ryle VS FreeStyler
Page 1 of 1