AOM on Gameranger
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The first community of Age of Mythology Gameranger gamers!

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

why do people lame? its noobish and involves no skills whats so ever

Go down 
+13
Evil_Vegito
{PK}IamLegend
Andrw_13
GoldyLocks
[Bo0T]Hell_Mirage
{PK}Clown
Themista
Vaga
Phineas
{PK}Mirez
[UrK]_Latino
Playin Chicks
death
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
death

ID ID : 1451210

why do people lame? its noobish and involves no skills whats so ever Empty
PostSubject: why do people lame? its noobish and involves no skills whats so ever   why do people lame? its noobish and involves no skills whats so ever EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 10:17 pm

i hate lamers and i think who ever lames is well....LAME, urk kratoz is one of these lames and he lamed with greeks too what a freaking noob....
Back to top Go down
Playin Chicks

Playin Chicks

PostSubject: Re: why do people lame? its noobish and involves no skills whats so ever   why do people lame? its noobish and involves no skills whats so ever EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 10:26 pm

EVIL_DeATh_PeNalTy wrote:
i hate lamers and i think who ever lames is well....LAME, urk kratoz is one of these lames and he lamed with greeks too what a freaking noob....

Back to top Go down
death

PostSubject: Re: why do people lame? its noobish and involves no skills whats so ever   why do people lame? its noobish and involves no skills whats so ever EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 12:41 am

Playin Chicks wrote:

stop posting non sense
Back to top Go down
[UrK]_Latino

[UrK]_Latino

PostSubject: Re: why do people lame? its noobish and involves no skills whats so ever   why do people lame? its noobish and involves no skills whats so ever EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 1:51 am

the idea is not to defend the lame. overthrown, but if you make a lame, at the wrong time, the loser is,

please do not talk about noobs, because they use atlases are the most noobs who can not make a god hard. kratoz at least played with a rather complicated god
Back to top Go down
death

PostSubject: Re: why do people lame? its noobish and involves no skills whats so ever   why do people lame? its noobish and involves no skills whats so ever EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 3:46 am

[UrK]_Latino wrote:
the idea is not to defend the lame. overthrown, but if you make a lame, at the wrong time, the loser is,

please do not talk about noobs, because they use atlases are the most noobs who can not make a god hard. kratoz at least played with a rather complicated god

he is noob, he see i was going to win so he lamed like a big dumb skilless noob, who ever lames even with egypt has no skills.

thats my opinion to everyone who lames, fucking faggots.
Back to top Go down
[UrK]_Latino

[UrK]_Latino

PostSubject: Re: why do people lame? its noobish and involves no skills whats so ever   why do people lame? its noobish and involves no skills whats so ever EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 4:23 am

[UrK]_Latino wrote:

he is noob, he see i was going to win so he lamed like a big dumb skilless noob, who ever lames even with egypt has no skills.

thats my opinion to everyone who lames, fucking faggots.

the lame its not of noobs man
Back to top Go down
{PK}Mirez

{PK}Mirez

PostSubject: Re: why do people lame? its noobish and involves no skills whats so ever   why do people lame? its noobish and involves no skills whats so ever EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 4:20 pm

First of there's no such thing as "lame" there's only people who like to cry about the game the whole time.

2nd. lame with greeks? lol idiot of of all civs greeks are by far the least lame
Back to top Go down
Phineas

PostSubject: Re: why do people lame? its noobish and involves no skills whats so ever   why do people lame? its noobish and involves no skills whats so ever EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 11:25 pm

[UrK]_Latino wrote:

ISIS is nooby like attys, but isis es more easy in lategames (mercenaries, osiris´son, catapults...)
Back to top Go down
[UrK]_Latino

[UrK]_Latino

PostSubject: Re: why do people lame? its noobish and involves no skills whats so ever   why do people lame? its noobish and involves no skills whats so ever EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 11:57 pm

Phineas wrote:
[UrK]_Latino wrote:

ISIS is nooby like attys, but isis es more easy in lategames (mercenaries, osiris´son, catapults...)

o no no no the noob god its oranos man with the driads, and the multipowers ...
Back to top Go down
death

PostSubject: Re: why do people lame? its noobish and involves no skills whats so ever   why do people lame? its noobish and involves no skills whats so ever EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 1:39 am

laming is pathetic and who ever does it is pathetic there selves.

i could lame if i wanted too also but i don't because its involves no skills and is gay, your a lamer yourself so that is prob why your backing it up but real skill players don't lame especially fucking 12-15 mins into the dam game,those dam towers destroy your army so fast and fighting his army under tower fire is impossible and if you get siege he will destroy them quick.

its pathetic.
Back to top Go down
[UrK]_Latino

[UrK]_Latino

PostSubject: Re: why do people lame? its noobish and involves no skills whats so ever   why do people lame? its noobish and involves no skills whats so ever EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 2:13 am

if u know play know destroy lame ¬¬
Back to top Go down
death

PostSubject: Re: why do people lame? its noobish and involves no skills whats so ever   why do people lame? its noobish and involves no skills whats so ever EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 4:48 am

[UrK]_Latino wrote:
if u know play know destroy lame ¬¬

yea but by the time i find out he is laming it will be too late cuz he will start attacking me then i am going to have to defend and attack his towers which he will defend with villies>siege or units unless i lame too i will not get time too attack him with a strong enough force.
Back to top Go down
death

PostSubject: Re: why do people lame? its noobish and involves no skills whats so ever   why do people lame? its noobish and involves no skills whats so ever EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 4:49 am

and why you do laming if it takes no skills? thats cuz you have no skills.
Back to top Go down
Vaga

Vaga

ID ID : 712824

PostSubject: Re: why do people lame? its noobish and involves no skills whats so ever   why do people lame? its noobish and involves no skills whats so ever EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 7:55 am

and why you do laming if it takes no skills? thats cuz you have no skills.

ur a noob shoot urself (in the foot so you live and suffer the agony for being such a retard)
Back to top Go down
{PK}Mirez

{PK}Mirez

PostSubject: Re: why do people lame? its noobish and involves no skills whats so ever   why do people lame? its noobish and involves no skills whats so ever EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 3:32 pm

i could lame if i wanted too also but i don't because its involves no skills and is gay, your a lamer yourself so that is prob why your backing it up but real skill players don't lame especially fucking 12-15 mins into the dam game,those dam towers destroy your army so fast and fighting his army under tower fire is impossible and if you get siege he will destroy them quick.

its pathetic.
what are you talking about real skilled players don't lame?
The higher rated players are in fact experts are abusing their gods to the max.
The more you post the more obvious it gets you are just noob.
This is no place for you to vent your anger about the game, so either stop complaining or go away.
Back to top Go down
death

PostSubject: Re: why do people lame? its noobish and involves no skills whats so ever   why do people lame? its noobish and involves no skills whats so ever EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 8:30 pm

Mirez wrote:

its pathetic.
what are you talking about real skilled players don't lame?
The higher rated players are in fact experts are abusing their gods to the max.
The more you post the more obvious it gets you are just noob.
This is no place for you to vent your anger about the game, so either stop complaining or go away.

i am noob lol idc but i am just saying that laming does not take skills and makes it so much harder to win..

does laming takes skills? just answer me that and if it doesn't then why do you guys do it?
Back to top Go down
{PK}Mirez

{PK}Mirez

PostSubject: Re: why do people lame? its noobish and involves no skills whats so ever   why do people lame? its noobish and involves no skills whats so ever EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 8:46 pm

depends on what you consider laming, if you are talking about perma-mercenaries it does in fact take skill to get such a considerable trade while you (probably invested nothing into trade)

playing oranos however does not require skill
Back to top Go down
death

PostSubject: Re: why do people lame? its noobish and involves no skills whats so ever   why do people lame? its noobish and involves no skills whats so ever EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 9:07 am

Mirez wrote:
depends on what you consider laming, if you are talking about perma-mercenaries it does in fact take skill to get such a considerable trade while you (probably invested nothing into trade)

playing oranos however does not require skill

one of my close friends(yony) has explained to me how to defeat lamers but i still think laming is non skillful but i guess its mandatory if you really suck so i won't be complaining anymore.

and btw wth is perma-mercs?
Back to top Go down
{PK}Mirez

{PK}Mirez

PostSubject: Re: why do people lame? its noobish and involves no skills whats so ever   why do people lame? its noobish and involves no skills whats so ever EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 1:25 pm

a permanent steam of mercanaries walking in your base, killing your stuff. It's nice because mercenaries don't cost population.
Back to top Go down
Themista

PostSubject: Re: why do people lame? its noobish and involves no skills whats so ever   why do people lame? its noobish and involves no skills whats so ever EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 2:21 pm

Wall trade make walls and behind them make catapults and towers by this way his merceneries will die to towers and u will be able to kill the tc in time with ur catapults aftert killing the buildings switch to normal army and fight while u have tc advantage meanwhile block the trade with ur extra army with wall and tower spam try to take tc and finish him,.
Back to top Go down
{PK}Clown

ID ID : 1926539

PostSubject: Re: why do people lame? its noobish and involves no skills whats so ever   why do people lame? its noobish and involves no skills whats so ever EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 9:28 am

This thread is proof of Evil's inferiority to everyone else on GR. What a whiny kid.
Back to top Go down
[Bo0T]Hell_Mirage

[Bo0T]Hell_Mirage

ID ID : 532021

PostSubject: Re: why do people lame? its noobish and involves no skills whats so ever   why do people lame? its noobish and involves no skills whats so ever EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 1:27 pm

There isn't a clan called Evil now, Its called 'UrK' & if there is an inferior clan on gr, its Pk
Back to top Go down
GoldyLocks

GoldyLocks

PostSubject: Re: why do people lame? its noobish and involves no skills whats so ever   why do people lame? its noobish and involves no skills whats so ever EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 7:30 pm

Clown is talking about the person name evil I do believe dude. And why do have to flame on PK. Just because clown is a noob and likes to post things.
Back to top Go down
Andrw_13

Andrw_13

ID ID : 2552530

PostSubject: Re: why do people lame? its noobish and involves no skills whats so ever   why do people lame? its noobish and involves no skills whats so ever EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 11:02 pm

Why to make a topic just to tell people how noobish they are or not. Laming it is as senseless as this topic Imao bounce
Back to top Go down
{PK}IamLegend

{PK}IamLegend

PostSubject: Re: why do people lame? its noobish and involves no skills whats so ever   why do people lame? its noobish and involves no skills whats so ever EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 3:26 am

clown u need to shut up and learn ur place on food chain. Stop suking up to bravo. goldyloks > u, and im willing to guess that ur worst member of pk.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: why do people lame? its noobish and involves no skills whats so ever   why do people lame? its noobish and involves no skills whats so ever Empty

Back to top Go down

why do people lame? its noobish and involves no skills whats so ever
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next