AOM on Gameranger
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The first community of Age of Mythology Gameranger gamers!

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Kronos ( & loki){Me}vs DarMa

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
[Bo0T]Hell_Mirage

[Bo0T]Hell_Mirage

ID ID : 532021

Kronos ( & loki){Me}vs DarMa Empty
PostSubject: Kronos ( & loki){Me}vs DarMa   Kronos ( & loki){Me}vs DarMa EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 3:35 pm

Estimated Note : 9 / 10
Number of players : 2 players
Map : 1st game it was Watering Hole i think, 2nd it was Tundra, 3rd it was Anatolia
Players' name with gods(arranged by team) : 1st game : UrK_Epsilon(Kronos) vs DarMa(Oranos), 2nd it was Kronos vs Oranos again ;, 3rd it was Loki vs Oranos
Short description : 1st game : He made 2 tc classic, which wasnt good vs kronos & I raided him & attacked him well, he resigned ;
2nd : It was Kronos vs oranos again & i forgot what happened except i know i won Very Happy ;
3rd game : also forgot ;p , wait im remebering.. yeah I lost water in beginning but i had land , he again got 2tcs i think but I destroyed 1 tc with lots of myth units(einherjar) & I won Smile
Link to dl the game : http://www.pclive-assistance.fr/share/files/get/skFurDp9RO/vs-darma.rcx ,
http://www.pclive-assistance.fr/share/files/get/3oykyzpJTH/vs-darma-2.rcx ,
http://www.pclive-assistance.fr/share/files/get/mXnhou072K/vs-darma-3.rcx
Back to top Go down
{PK}Mirez

{PK}Mirez

PostSubject: Re: Kronos ( & loki){Me}vs DarMa   Kronos ( & loki){Me}vs DarMa EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 3:49 pm

painful
Back to top Go down
{PK}IamLegend

{PK}IamLegend

PostSubject: Re: Kronos ( & loki){Me}vs DarMa   Kronos ( & loki){Me}vs DarMa EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 6:39 am

why the he11 would any1 2tcboom vs kronos on high hunt o0. Thats like suicide which is cent rushing set on alfeheim. Darma needs to start thinking xD jajaj. ive made stupider mistakes before. Like trying to fm vs loki as thor on watering hole lol. I thought i could pull it off because i had large back gold and nearyby hunt and gold next to 2nd hunt + closed map. I eventually won that game vs ivan but i lamed like crazy tho xD. Under normal circumstances i would lose.
Back to top Go down
[Bo0T]Hell_Mirage

[Bo0T]Hell_Mirage

ID ID : 532021

PostSubject: Re: Kronos ( & loki){Me}vs DarMa   Kronos ( & loki){Me}vs DarMa EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 7:46 am

Yeah, DarMa needs to learn a lot :p & What abt the 3rd game? After darma won water , he still kept his biremes alive I mean he didnt delete them, he had like 7+ of them, & he kept his murms idle near his dock, & didnt bring it back to his base when I was attacking him .. Thats why I won that game :/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kronos ( & loki){Me}vs DarMa   Kronos ( & loki){Me}vs DarMa Empty

Back to top Go down

Kronos ( & loki){Me}vs DarMa
Page 1 of 1