AOM on Gameranger
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The first community of Age of Mythology Gameranger gamers!

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A game of greek vs egy :)...its not tht good though ;3

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
giby

giby

A game of greek vs egy :)...its not tht good though ;3 Empty
PostSubject: A game of greek vs egy :)...its not tht good though ;3   A game of greek vs egy :)...its not tht good though ;3 EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 10:51 am

Estimated Note :9/10
Number of players :4
Type :supremacy
Map :ghost lake
Duration :forgot
Players' name with gods(arranged by team) :me(posi) ,cristi(set0 vs GDm_granleon(ra),Nacs(isis)
Short description :I guess i got lucky he tried to build a forward tc but i killed it then gold control thts all Very Happy
link to download http://www.pclive-assistance.fr/share/files/get/SH1OEm-X5p/greek-vs-egy-.rcx
Back to top Go down
{PK}Mirez

{PK}Mirez

PostSubject: Re: A game of greek vs egy :)...its not tht good though ;3   A game of greek vs egy :)...its not tht good though ;3 EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 1:19 pm

if it's not that good why did you gave it a 9 out of 10?
Back to top Go down
giby

giby

PostSubject: Re: A game of greek vs egy :)...its not tht good though ;3   A game of greek vs egy :)...its not tht good though ;3 EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 2:46 pm

lol i posted its not tht good in the title itself xD......
Back to top Go down
giby

giby

PostSubject: Re: A game of greek vs egy :)...its not tht good though ;3   A game of greek vs egy :)...its not tht good though ;3 EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 2:59 pm

-.-" u might want to chng ur attitude .....negative comments on almost 90% of the posts is pretty lame
Back to top Go down
{PK}Mirez

{PK}Mirez

PostSubject: Re: A game of greek vs egy :)...its not tht good though ;3   A game of greek vs egy :)...its not tht good though ;3 EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 3:25 pm

I do not post negative comments on 90% of the posts. For a newcomer (and a double poster) you got some nerve telling me to change my attitude. I've been watching recs and giving advice to countless gameranger players so far.

Though you still not make sense, in the title you posted "its not tht good though" yet you still rate the game 9 out of 10.
Back to top Go down
giby

giby

PostSubject: Re: A game of greek vs egy :)...its not tht good though ;3   A game of greek vs egy :)...its not tht good though ;3 EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 4:34 pm

lolz who told u i am new comer .....n i said it cuz u cause probs in most the posts i c -.-"
Back to top Go down
giby

giby

PostSubject: Re: A game of greek vs egy :)...its not tht good though ;3   A game of greek vs egy :)...its not tht good though ;3 EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 4:34 pm

tht 9/10 was a mistake i didnt realise it >.> i had copied the whole stuff n edited it
Back to top Go down
[bMF]::Odysseus

[bMF]::Odysseus

ID ID : 481623

PostSubject: Re: A game of greek vs egy :)...its not tht good though ;3   A game of greek vs egy :)...its not tht good though ;3 EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 4:42 pm

i like the game:D ....and lol mirez he is not new....we r playing as a team almost from 6-7months...he is famous plyr might u know him with name d3athwind... Razz
Back to top Go down
{PK}Mirez

{PK}Mirez

PostSubject: Re: A game of greek vs egy :)...its not tht good though ;3   A game of greek vs egy :)...its not tht good though ;3 EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 5:07 pm

yes but I obviously meant new on the forum, hence the this topic was his 6th post?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A game of greek vs egy :)...its not tht good though ;3   A game of greek vs egy :)...its not tht good though ;3 Empty

Back to top Go down

A game of greek vs egy :)...its not tht good though ;3
Page 1 of 1