- EVIL_DeATh_PeNalTy wrote:
- PlàÿîñÇhïçks wrote:
1. He didin't lame.
2. Stop saying all civs are lame.
3.You waste your army to much, you did have the upper hand however he got a back town centre and was booming slowly.
4. Your city was completly defenceless at 15min
5. Wasted restoration.
6.If you seen he build towers and spent on defence, just contain him dont go inside his town. wall a bit outside your town,explore his resources for example, and build a forward tc.
1.well he made like 2 towers and stood in base and walled them in defense mode and that is laming to me.
2 i have no idea what you are talking about.
3.i prob did and prob didn't but i want advice from iamlegend,mirez you know pros and not from you (no offense)
4.i try to use army instead of leaving in town
6. i should have tried gold starve but then again i seen rec and he would have had still enough of gold to go mythic and ragnorok me like he did.
Making 2 towers and hiding in your base vs a countergod is not considered laming. What do you expect? him to come out and get his army defeated?
Well after watching the game I concluded the following.
- Split your hunt, your villagers had to move to go to another spot at a crucial time, you were classical at 5 minutes, which is late for an athena rush, aim for a 4:30.
If you had upped and attacked faster you could've stopped him from walling his towers.
- When you are going classical put villagers from food to wood 10 villagers on food is more then enough. You need the wood for barracks and such.
- Aim for the gold, always try to stop him from getting gold. In this game he had backward gold so there wasn't much you could do however you did let him hunt the entire game without raiding him.
- Contrary to what other people said I think you used restoration pretty good. You won a battle you would otherwise not have won. It's a shame though that battle was kinda pointless since he wasn't mining gold there anymore.
- However then you ended up losing your army to tc-tower fire and his army, you should've retreated a lot faster there.
- Suicide attack at 15:20 WTF dude?! what was the point of trying to take his tc down? You lost a lot of army there
After that you just ruined it by trying to attack his well defended base. Never attack where the opponents wants you to attack. You should've been goldstarving him. You attacked his gold earlier at the left corner so you should have 1 unit at every goldmine and block him from getting any.
If you had done this it would've been an easy win because your army was stronger then his.
Other then that he played pretty good, placed barrack units in tc range raided etc.