AOM on Gameranger
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The first community of Age of Mythology Gameranger gamers!

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Goldylocks Random 1v1

Go down 
+4
{PK}IamLegend
Vaga
Andrw_13
GoldyLocks
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
{PK}Mirez

{PK}Mirez

Goldylocks Random 1v1 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goldylocks Random 1v1   Goldylocks Random 1v1 - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 6:04 pm

Vaga wrote:
why? you seem to enjoy arguing with mista?

anyway what you said defies common sense I’m sorry if that makes you upset.
I did not argue with themista about the game.
What I say does not defy common sense, the whole idea behind any rts game is to know what your opponent is doing and act accordingly. If I already know what my opponent is doing why would I lose?
Back to top Go down
{PK}IamLegend

{PK}IamLegend

PostSubject: Re: Goldylocks Random 1v1   Goldylocks Random 1v1 - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 8:58 pm

as greek vs isis fh
515 semi rush with 2 vills forward building walls and buildings. When u force isis use a+e defense run away behind ur wall. after a+e attack midgol take it down with army. U should be able to with mass hops/cents + tox. Ull win 90% if u do it right. Magyar recs/style
Spam possy hipps wall, make (a+e defense)!!! crucial. Raid map control u win.. Adhafang style
up early slow down eggy heroic time. Semi fh urself. Get 3 heroes + petlasts and petrolobos with walls. Take down midgol. Ull win Melencholy style
Key to beating isis fh is forcing him to use a+e defense and keeping ur army/eco intact. Wall off a+e. Get map control etc.
Vaga no offense but gr players suk(aka U) at proper fh. They depend on god powers too much and not on units/ups enough etc. Stop dissing on mirez and me i swear we like at least 100 points better than any of ur clan members. Isis fh can be easily countered if its expected aka gr style fh. Vs good isis players u wont know how fast they going heroic etc. Quote mirez above.
Back to top Go down
Vaga

Vaga

ID ID : 712824

PostSubject: Re: Goldylocks Random 1v1   Goldylocks Random 1v1 - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 12:01 am

Mirez wrote:
Vaga wrote:

What I say does not defy common sense, the whole idea behind any rts game is to know what your opponent is doing and act accordingly. If I already know what my opponent is doing why would I lose?
because of the reality principle, ideally that's what should happen, but in reality some strats in certain situations give the player who is doing them an edge over his opponent even though they are extremely predictable
Back to top Go down
Vaga

Vaga

PostSubject: Re: Goldylocks Random 1v1   Goldylocks Random 1v1 - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 12:14 am

IamLegend wrote:
as greek vs isis fh
515 semi rush with 2 vills forward building walls and buildings. When u force isis use a+e defense run away behind ur wall. after a+e attack midgol take it down with army. U should be able to with mass hops/cents + tox. Ull win 90% if u do it right. Magyar recs/style
Spam possy hipps wall, make (a+e defense)!!! crucial. Raid map control u win.. Adhafang style
up early slow down eggy heroic time. Semi fh urself. Get 3 heroes + petlasts and petrolobos with walls. Take down midgol. Ull win Melencholy style
Key to beating isis fh is forcing him to use a+e defense and keeping ur army/eco intact. Wall off a+e. Get map control etc.
Vaga no offense but gr players suk(aka U) at proper fh. They depend on god powers too much and not on units/ups enough etc. Stop dissing on mirez and me i swear we like at least 100 points better than any of ur clan members. Isis fh can be easily countered if its expected aka gr style fh. Vs good isis players u wont know how fast they going heroic etc. Quote mirez above.

1.you think a good isis player is just gonna bend over and let you do what ever na fuck you want? dream big! he can counter anything you do just as easy if not easier

2.Im not ripping on mirez just you.

3.100 points higher? haha plz get on my lvl

Back to top Go down
{PK}IamLegend

{PK}IamLegend

PostSubject: Re: Goldylocks Random 1v1   Goldylocks Random 1v1 - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 3:24 am

i know im at least 100 ;points > u. if u think im so noob vs me 1v1 o0 to see who better. If u scared to face me it means ur total noob who needs to shut up. Stop making get on my lvl bull crap. i know im > u. 99% of gr players know i>u.
Isis cannot counter everything ez u dumb idiot. On open maps with 1 gold mine isis lose pretty much to possy/zeus etc... Ur just idiot who thinks isis unbeatable. Isis adv late vs rush = lose/ gold starved. Watch pro recs and how isis gets pwned o0.
Back to top Go down
Vaga

Vaga

PostSubject: Re: Goldylocks Random 1v1   Goldylocks Random 1v1 - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 5:21 am

IamLegend wrote:
i know im at least 100 ;points > u. if u think im so noob vs me 1v1 o0 to see who better. If u scared to face me it means ur total noob who needs to shut up. Stop making get on my lvl bull crap. i know im > u. 99% of gr players know i>u.
Isis cannot counter everything ez u dumb idiot. On open maps with 1 gold mine isis lose pretty much to possy/zeus etc... Ur just idiot who thinks isis unbeatable. Isis adv late vs rush = lose/ gold starved. Watch pro recs and how isis gets pwned o0.

dumb b1tch when did i say isis was unbeatable? more often then not isis has the upper hand thats it, but thats not even the point. all i was saying that your full of shit when you "claim" that any particular strat is useless against you

as for me>you, you can make all the exuses you want but at this rate you will never get on my lvl.

Back to top Go down
{PK}Mirez

{PK}Mirez

PostSubject: Re: Goldylocks Random 1v1   Goldylocks Random 1v1 - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 3:27 pm

Vaga wrote:
Mirez wrote:
Vaga wrote:

because of the reality principle, ideally that's what should happen, but in reality some strats in certain situations give the player who is doing them an edge over his opponent even though they are extremely predictable
well then you can blame your own inability to adapt to the situation.
As for Iamlegend, he is most definetly better then you. He's arguably the best gameranger player that didn't come from ESO.
Back to top Go down
GoldyLocks

GoldyLocks

PostSubject: Re: Goldylocks Random 1v1   Goldylocks Random 1v1 - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 5:17 pm

yeah thanks for all that advice on my game guys.
Back to top Go down
Vaga

Vaga

PostSubject: Re: Goldylocks Random 1v1   Goldylocks Random 1v1 - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 8:34 am

Mirez wrote:
Vaga wrote:
Mirez wrote:
Vaga wrote:

well then you can blame your own inability to adapt to the situation.
As for Iamlegend, he is most definetly better then you. He's arguably the best gameranger player that didn't come from ESO.

adaptability? again you're taking your oponent out of the senario, what he cant addapt? common mirez i know your smarter then this...

as for legend, like i told you before i have no idea who he is nor do i care who he is. if hes not on my lvl then hes not on my lvl.. capish.... idk why your trying to use logic and reason in this situation...
Back to top Go down
{PK}Mirez

{PK}Mirez

PostSubject: Re: Goldylocks Random 1v1   Goldylocks Random 1v1 - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 2:03 pm

If your oponent adaps towards you he just played better no?
Back to top Go down
Vaga

Vaga

PostSubject: Re: Goldylocks Random 1v1   Goldylocks Random 1v1 - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 3:44 am

Mirez wrote:
your running around in circles i cant deside if i should use reason or just say something obnoxious and stupid sigh*

you cant adapt towards each other? Mirez I’m sure you can beat almost everyone on game ranger through skill/ micro / macro/ adaptation, but if your opponent is as good as you, as skilled as you, microes as well as you, and adapts as well as you even if you know that the 7.20 fh is coming it does not guarantee that you will win.
Back to top Go down
SMD_bazookatooth

SMD_bazookatooth

ID ID : 55555

PostSubject: Re: Goldylocks Random 1v1   Goldylocks Random 1v1 - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 6:54 am

Back to top Go down
{PK}Mirez

{PK}Mirez

PostSubject: Re: Goldylocks Random 1v1   Goldylocks Random 1v1 - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 11:54 am

Vaga wrote:
Mirez wrote:
your running around in circles i cant deside if i should use reason or just say something obnoxious and stupid sigh*

you cant adapt towards each other? Mirez I’m sure you can beat almost everyone on game ranger through skill/ micro / macro/ adaptation, but if your opponent is as good as you, as skilled as you, microes as well as you, and adapts as well as you even if you know that the 7.20 fh is coming it does not guarantee that you will win.
Yes I will, this form of zeus is very strong vs isis, unless the isis has a backward goldmine or a closed map or otherwise a map advantage the zeus has the advantage.
Back to top Go down
Vaga

Vaga

PostSubject: Re: Goldylocks Random 1v1   Goldylocks Random 1v1 - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 4:35 pm

if you get to pick your god and map settings im sure you can tip the odds in your favor, but even under the conditions you specified i dont think its completely hopeless for isis
Back to top Go down
{PK}Mirez

{PK}Mirez

PostSubject: Re: Goldylocks Random 1v1   Goldylocks Random 1v1 - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 4:48 pm

sure it's not hopeless, isis still has a decent chance however you argued isis is unbeatable and should always win
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Goldylocks Random 1v1   Goldylocks Random 1v1 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Goldylocks Random 1v1
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2