AOM on Gameranger
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The first community of Age of Mythology Gameranger gamers!

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

SMD is recruiting once again

Go down 
+10
Vaga
[bMF]::Odysseus
Evil_Vegito
[Bo0T]Hell_Mirage
True Liar
death
Andrw_13
{PK}Mirez
[UrK]_Latino
SMD_bazookatooth
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
SMD_bazookatooth

SMD_bazookatooth

ID ID : 55555

SMD is recruiting once again - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SMD is recruiting once again   SMD is recruiting once again - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 6:29 pm

paranoya is in mg too. but on gameranger they use SMD tags
Back to top Go down
[UrK]_Latino

[UrK]_Latino

PostSubject: Re: SMD is recruiting once again   SMD is recruiting once again - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 6:35 pm

SMD_bazookatooth wrote:
paranoya is in mg too. but on gameranger they use SMD tags

im friens of paranoya and the real nick of he its mG_Panda and not play for very time
Back to top Go down
{PK}Mirez

{PK}Mirez

PostSubject: Re: SMD is recruiting once again   SMD is recruiting once again - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 7:51 pm

aka don't count them in
only reason themista uses his smd nick is because the computer automatically logs in him when his father starts it up
Back to top Go down
Vaga

Vaga

ID ID : 712824

PostSubject: Re: SMD is recruiting once again   SMD is recruiting once again - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 12:01 am

Mirez wrote:
aka don't count them in
only reason themista uses his smd nick is because the computer automatically logs in him when his father starts it up
+1
mista is in pk anyway, but he doesn't come to gr anymore. cool dude tho used to come on our vent beat canno and mike 2v1 in like 15 minutes king
Back to top Go down
Vaga

Vaga

PostSubject: Re: SMD is recruiting once again   SMD is recruiting once again - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 12:08 am

Andrw_13 wrote:
Urk aint the best at GR its GDM

its PK by far i guarantee no other clan on gr has nearly as much fun king

pure skill id say ether rsa or gdm but they seem inactive on gr ....
Back to top Go down
Andrw_13

Andrw_13

ID ID : 2552530

PostSubject: Re: SMD is recruiting once again   SMD is recruiting once again - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 3:43 am

LOL
RSA? are u kiddin me?
Back to top Go down
giby

giby

PostSubject: Re: SMD is recruiting once again   SMD is recruiting once again - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 9:56 am

BMF FTW lol !!!!!!!
Back to top Go down

ID ID : 481623

PostSubject: Re: SMD is recruiting once again   SMD is recruiting once again - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 1:10 pm

BMF...the real warriors...
dont tell me it sounds funny...rofl
Back to top Go down
Vaga

Vaga

PostSubject: Re: SMD is recruiting once again   SMD is recruiting once again - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 3:43 pm

Andrw_13 wrote:
LOL
RSA? are u kiddin me?

chon/michi op nub!
Back to top Go down
GoldyLocks

GoldyLocks

PostSubject: Re: SMD is recruiting once again   SMD is recruiting once again - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 8:11 pm

michi is pretty good.
Back to top Go down
Andrw_13

Andrw_13

ID ID : 2552530

PostSubject: Re: SMD is recruiting once again   SMD is recruiting once again - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 12:33 am

RSA_ch0n = smurf
Back to top Go down
LoLZorZ

LoLZorZ

PostSubject: Re: SMD is recruiting once again   SMD is recruiting once again - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 1:54 am

lol Themista is not in PK he only helped those guys for tourneys or something because SMD become inactive. If I asked him to he would come and play games for SMD but as Mirez pointed out, hes busy with SC2.
Back to top Go down
Vaga

Vaga

PostSubject: Re: SMD is recruiting once again   SMD is recruiting once again - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 5:38 am

LoLZorZ wrote:
lol Themista is not in PK he only helped those guys for tourneys or something because SMD become inactive. If I asked him to he would come and play games for SMD but as Mirez pointed out, hes busy with SC2.

all i know is when you look up his acc it has {pk} infront of it so you can suck it king
Back to top Go down
SMD_bazookatooth

SMD_bazookatooth

PostSubject: Re: SMD is recruiting once again   SMD is recruiting once again - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 6:42 am

no look up SMD home boy and tell me what you see Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Vaga

Vaga

PostSubject: Re: SMD is recruiting once again   SMD is recruiting once again - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 10:56 am

are you trying to say mista has another acc on gr? i tried to look the acc up nothing came up... i have no desire to claim him hes not a thing, but trying to say your clan is good because it has him in it was just too amusing considering he wears our tags lol

what does smd stand for btw? It reminds me of when chicks made the pc clan after his name, i told him id join if he changed it. So he changed it and it became pk lol. He was being such a dushe so we all left and made a clan called NSD (never suck D@!k) and told him he couldn't join because he was so goddamm gay haha...

anyway you should come come chill on vent with us sometimes good games the other day :p
Back to top Go down
GoldyLocks

GoldyLocks

PostSubject: Re: SMD is recruiting once again   SMD is recruiting once again - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 6:07 pm

what were the good games there vaga who vs who. do you mean tiny map LOL.
Back to top Go down
SMD_bazookatooth

SMD_bazookatooth

PostSubject: Re: SMD is recruiting once again   SMD is recruiting once again - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 7:32 pm

Vaga wrote:
are you trying to say mista has another acc on gr? i tried to look the acc up nothing came up... i have no desire to claim him hes not a thing, but trying to say your clan is good because it has him in it was just too amusing considering he wears our tags lol

what does smd stand for btw? It reminds me of when chicks made the pc clan after his name, i told him id join if he changed it. So he changed it and it became pk lol. He was being such a dushe so we all left and made a clan called NSD (never suck D@!k) and told him he couldn't join because he was so goddamm gay haha...

anyway you should come come chill on vent with us sometimes good games the other day :p

SMD is recruiting once again - Page 2 Wi8vx5

but you're right themista is not a thing to claim and i shouldnt say our clan is good because of him.

I just recruited two players who arent that good but they are young and have good potential so im helping them out. And when people beat them they think the whole clan is noob when we have good players. diaryofjane, jake, and sinister are from 1650-1750, excellent players. and im getting a lot better to, lately i beat some really good players like zaraki and rsa_m1ch1. I dont care about being better than any other clan i just want some respect for me and my team mates.

SMD
sovereign- to rule with supreme authority
macabre- to inspire horror
divinitys- having godly qualities

and im down i need to get my headset from my house so maybe in a week. what nick do you use on gr?
Back to top Go down
[PK]Chicks

[PK]Chicks

ID ID : 0

PostSubject: Re: SMD is recruiting once again   SMD is recruiting once again - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 10:36 pm

SMD_bazookatooth wrote:
Vaga wrote:

but you're right themista is not a thing to claim and i shouldnt say our clan is good because of him.

I just recruited two players who arent that good but they are young and have good potential so im helping them out. And when people beat them they think the whole clan is noob when we have good players. diaryofjane, jake, and sinister are from 1650-1750, excellent players. and im getting a lot better to, lately i beat some really good players like zaraki and rsa_m1ch1. I dont care about being better than any other clan i just want some respect for me and my team mates.

SMD

and im down i need to get my headset from my house so maybe in a week. what nick do you use on gr?

Rude and inconsiderate, you dont ask for respect you earn it.
Back to top Go down
SMD_bazookatooth

SMD_bazookatooth

PostSubject: Re: SMD is recruiting once again   SMD is recruiting once again - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 11:41 pm

im not being rude. and what am i not considering?
what is wrong with wanting respect? and who the hell are you? see me 1v1
Back to top Go down
[PK]Chicks

[PK]Chicks

ID ID : 0

PostSubject: Re: SMD is recruiting once again   SMD is recruiting once again - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 11:59 pm

Im a person like your self, and apparently a little more self discipline then you.
Back to top Go down
SMD_bazookatooth

SMD_bazookatooth

PostSubject: Re: SMD is recruiting once again   SMD is recruiting once again - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 12:16 am

pff from what i hear about you you're an ass
Back to top Go down
{PK}Mirez

{PK}Mirez

PostSubject: Re: SMD is recruiting once again   SMD is recruiting once again - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 10:21 am

SMD_bazookatooth wrote:
I concur
Back to top Go down
LoLZorZ

LoLZorZ

PostSubject: Re: SMD is recruiting once again   SMD is recruiting once again - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 8:22 pm

Mirez wrote:
SMD_bazookatooth wrote:
I concur
I too agree.
Nevertheless. No more offtopic posts please. Moved to the recruiting section.
Back to top Go down
Vaga

Vaga

PostSubject: Re: SMD is recruiting once again   SMD is recruiting once again - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 10:47 pm

Mirez wrote:
SMD_bazookatooth wrote:
I concur
+1 ignore chicks hes a whore lol

the mista on ur friends list is fake..... and probably so is michi..... unless you rly think u can beat an 1800++ 1v1 chicks if you can get him to play hes a decent player beats mike 9/10 tho.... id love to see the recs Razz

you should probably post a list of active smd members and put ur acc number so people can get at you if they want to join.
Back to top Go down
GoldyLocks

GoldyLocks

PostSubject: Re: SMD is recruiting once again   SMD is recruiting once again - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 7:36 pm

SMD_bazookatooth wrote:
Vaga wrote:

SMD

1. I'm on friends list thought I would throw that out there.

2. Chicks Really another dumb comment.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SMD is recruiting once again   SMD is recruiting once again - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

SMD is recruiting once again
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next