AOM on Gameranger
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The first community of Age of Mythology Gameranger gamers!

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

is lagg an excuse for noobs?

Go down 
+7
Evil_Vegito
[Bo0T]Hell_Mirage
Vaga
death
RSA_colombia
SMD_bazookatooth
Andrw_13
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Vaga

Vaga

ID ID : 712824

is lagg an excuse for noobs? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: is lagg an excuse for noobs?   is lagg an excuse for noobs? - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 6:21 am

1 mbs is ass ur internet browser needs 2mbs to run at full capacity
Back to top Go down
Andrw_13

Andrw_13

ID ID : 2552530

PostSubject: Re: is lagg an excuse for noobs?   is lagg an excuse for noobs? - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 8:30 pm

well ive got 1 mb or even less, Speedtest this will tell ur average internet speed
Back to top Go down
SMD_bazookatooth

SMD_bazookatooth

ID ID : 55555

PostSubject: Re: is lagg an excuse for noobs?   is lagg an excuse for noobs? - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 6:12 am

is lagg an excuse for noobs? - Page 2 2uj582g
Back to top Go down
Andrw_13

Andrw_13

PostSubject: Re: is lagg an excuse for noobs?   is lagg an excuse for noobs? - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 10:53 pm

lol i dont reach the 1.5mb
Back to top Go down
GoldyLocks

GoldyLocks

PostSubject: Re: is lagg an excuse for noobs?   is lagg an excuse for noobs? - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 2:59 am

that still doesn't tell you your speed guys lol you must not understand how the internet works. gg.
Back to top Go down
Vaga

Vaga

PostSubject: Re: is lagg an excuse for noobs?   is lagg an excuse for noobs? - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 4:01 am

GoldyLocks wrote:
that still doesn't tell you your speed guys lol you must not understand how the internet works. gg.
........ Suspect you sure about that?
Back to top Go down
SMD_LynchMob

SMD_LynchMob

PostSubject: Re: is lagg an excuse for noobs?   is lagg an excuse for noobs? - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 7:54 am

Quote :

If hes not, I am. Those speeds are not always accurate because there basing there results from

you to a server which they find suitable, sometimes not even the server you actually

use. Your CONNECTION to your modem is what makes a bigger difference.

WLAN is typically : 54 mbps

LAN is typically : 100 - 150 mpbs+

So 1.5 mbps could be completely inaccurate

Schools out, continue flaming Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Andrw_13

Andrw_13

PostSubject: Re: is lagg an excuse for noobs?   is lagg an excuse for noobs? - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 4:07 am

too messed up
gg Razz
topic closed
Back to top Go down
Vaga

Vaga

PostSubject: Re: is lagg an excuse for noobs?   is lagg an excuse for noobs? - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 5:45 am

SMD_LynchMob wrote:
Quote :

If hes not, I am. Those speeds are not always accurate because there basing there results from

you to a server which they find suitable, sometimes not even the server you actually

use. Your CONNECTION to your modem is what makes a bigger difference.

WLAN is typically : 54 mbps

LAN is typically : 100 - 150 mpbs+

So 1.5 mbps could be completely inaccurate

Schools out, continue flaming Rolling Eyes

listen here crack head those speed tests are exactly what they say they are, its how fast internet can send data to your computer its affected by things like how busy the server is etc.. that is however irrelevant ur internet speed varies thats obvious. The type of lan connection you have has nothing to do with how fast ur connection to the internet it except limit your connection. you can run dial up on a 1000mb/s and its gonna be an immeasurable amount slower then cable on a 12mb/s lan connection. duhhhh......

schools out? lawl are you a victim of the California public school system?
Back to top Go down
SMD_LynchMob

SMD_LynchMob

PostSubject: Re: is lagg an excuse for noobs?   is lagg an excuse for noobs? - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 7:45 am

Quote :
listen here crack head those speed tests are exactly what they say they are, its how fast internet can send data to your computer its affected by things like how busy the server is etc.. that is however irrelevant ur internet speed varies thats obvious. The type of lan connection you have has nothing to do with how fast ur connection to the internet it except limit your connection. you can run dial up on a 1000mb/s and its gonna be an immeasurable amount slower then cable on a 12mb/s lan connection. duhhhh......

Are you retarded? Theirs a lot wrong with what you said but some is truth.

1) "you can run dial up on a 1000mb/s". Just lol. really? dial-up is ONLY 56kbs. Ever herd of

AOL dial up on even a 1mbps+ connection? No. learn 2 internet Suspect

2) I said the sites sometimes pick servers THAT YOU DON'T EVEN USE to test your

speed, just because they find it to be more appropriate, maybe because its closer.

You cannot deny that would completely produce the wrong output. If you do there's no

reason for further argument, you really don't understand.

3) "cable on a 12mb/s lan connection. duhhhh......" Again, lol. cable doesn't run any slower

than 100mbps, try again Rolling Eyes

But keep flaming, your "knowledge" of the Internet is amusing.

Back to top Go down
Vaga

Vaga

PostSubject: Re: is lagg an excuse for noobs?   is lagg an excuse for noobs? - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 8:47 am

SMD_LynchMob wrote:
Quote :

Are you retarded? Theirs a lot wrong with what you said but some is truth.

1) "you can run dial up on a 1000mb/s". Just lol. really? dial-up is ONLY 56kbs. Ever herd of

AOL dial up on even a 1mbps+ connection? No. learn 2 internet Suspect

2) I said the sites sometimes pick servers THAT YOU DON'T EVEN USE to test your

speed, just because they find it to be more appropriate, maybe because its closer.

You cannot deny that would completely produce the wrong output. If you do there's no

reason for further argument, you really don't understand.

3) "cable on a 12mb/s lan connection. duhhhh......" Again, lol. cable doesn't run any slower

But keep flaming, your "knowledge" of the Internet is amusing.

wow..... California public schools are scary...

you are retarded sry...

56kbs, 100mbs those speeds are the maximum the hardware can handle you think if you take a 100mbs network adapter and connect it to the internet its gonna run your connection at a 100mbs? wow your so stupid it hurts... your actual speed depends on the plan you get from your provider which is nowhere near 100mbs unless you pay through the roof and are lucky ass fuck to live near a provider that can supply that.

fuckface because of the way dial is setup it can only utilize up to 56kbs that means that if you connect it to a hardware device that can run 1000mbs its sure ass fuck aint gonna run a 1gb/s at best it will run 56kbs if that.

cable docent run slower then 100mbs? rly so you rly think ur computer is connected to the internet at at 100mbs this instant? again your goddamm stupid....

different servers? moron.... your internet connection speed changes constantly every second. if you try different servers you will get different speeds usually the closest one will be the fastest, but not always you use the closest one to approximate your connection obviously it wont be 100% accurate fucktard but it will be close.

I dont know who na fuck you think your talking too but i am much smarter then you, and even if im completely wrong i will make it sound so soo goddamn good your brain will fuck itself into thinking im right.

So sit the fuck down, shut the fuck up and pay fucking attention, because school is back in session BYATCH!
Back to top Go down
SMD_LynchMob

SMD_LynchMob

PostSubject: Re: is lagg an excuse for noobs?   is lagg an excuse for noobs? - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 9:41 am

Vaga your obviously not reading what im saying.
Also,
Quote :
I dont know who na fuck you think your talking too but i am much smarter then you, and even if im completely wrong i will make it sound so soo goddamn good your brain will fuck itself into thinking im right.
Lmao. "I dont know who na fuck you think your talking too but i am much smarter then you"
Classic. You sir, are an idiot. Your just too fucking retarded to understand i guess.
Quote :
fuckface because of the way dial is setup it can only utilize up to 56kbs that means that if you connect it to a hardware device that can run 1000mbs its sure ass fuck aint gonna run a 1gb/s at best it will run 56kbs if that.
Hurr durr no fucking shit. The speed is only as fast as the slowest component.
Quote :

cable docent run slower then 100mbs? rly so you rly think ur computer is connected to the internet at at 100mbs this instant? again your goddamm stupid....
No moron, but that is the connection speed to the modem, that's what i meant. Again, your not listening.
Quote :
different servers? moron.... your internet connection speed changes constantly every second. if you try different servers you will get different speeds usually the closest one will be the fastest, but not always you use the closest one to approximate your connection obviously it wont be 100% accurate fucktard but it will be close.
No arguing here, this is exactly what I said idiot. Doesn't always use right server, speeds can be inaccurate, glad we agree, fagot.

Everything you just posted is basic computer tech stuff, your not teaching me anything.
Your just plugging your ears and yelling bullshit. I'm done arguing with an ignorant infant.

Quote :
even if im completely wrong i will make it sound so soo goddamn good your brain will fuck itself into thinking im right.
But hey, you could just be so wrong, you've mind fucked me into thinking your right, right?
Shocked Shocked Shocked
Back to top Go down
{PK}Mirez

{PK}Mirez

PostSubject: Re: is lagg an excuse for noobs?   is lagg an excuse for noobs? - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 2:04 pm

would be much easier reading this debate if you guys wouldn't toss in a flame here and there
Back to top Go down
GoldyLocks

GoldyLocks

PostSubject: Re: is lagg an excuse for noobs?   is lagg an excuse for noobs? - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 9:35 pm

well dl speed and upload doesn't matter at all was what i was saying it is how close you are to server how close your person is to the modem. and also ur isp and your modem are big issues i have at&t extreme speed which is good but... they supply you with a modem and my family broke 4 of them or they were defective in like 2 weeks no lie.
Back to top Go down
Andrw_13

Andrw_13

PostSubject: Re: is lagg an excuse for noobs?   is lagg an excuse for noobs? - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 10:59 pm

i said topic closed Razz
Back to top Go down
[PK]Chicks

[PK]Chicks

ID ID : 0

PostSubject: Re: is lagg an excuse for noobs?   is lagg an excuse for noobs? - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 12:15 am

Majority of people who post on these forums,have yet hit puberty,and suffer from anger management because they were touched in wrong ways as a child.
Back to top Go down
Vaga

Vaga

PostSubject: Re: is lagg an excuse for noobs?   is lagg an excuse for noobs? - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 2:35 am

Quote :
duhhhh......" Again, lol. cable doesn't run any slower

lol choke on your own words. even if you realize how retarded an wrong you are and try to save face you still look retarded ... sry

im right, your wrong your my bitch, get over it <3

@mirez

he told me to flame that's like giving a psychotic antisocial pyromaniac teenager matches....

@chicks
lol
Back to top Go down
SMD_LynchMob

SMD_LynchMob

PostSubject: Re: is lagg an excuse for noobs?   is lagg an excuse for noobs? - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 3:33 am

right click lan connection -> properties -> connection to modem speed?

100mbps lol. i didn't say to the internet tard. i said to the modem. cough cough choking so hard.

Your posts are less and less about the debate, now just childish comebacks.

I think you finally realize your a retard Very Happy.

Back to top Go down
Vaga

Vaga

PostSubject: Re: is lagg an excuse for noobs?   is lagg an excuse for noobs? - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 4:23 am

SMD_LynchMob wrote:
right click lan connection -> properties -> connection to modem speed?

100mbps lol. i didn't say to the internet tard. i said to the modem. cough cough choking so hard.

Your posts are less and less about the debate, now just childish comebacks.

I think you finally realize your a retard Very Happy.

even if your network adapter is connected at 100mbs doesn't mean your internet is running 100mbs i was just pointing out that you can try to make yourself seem less stupid by saying thats not what i meant when you realized your wrong... but idk where you can find ppl stupid enough to buy that... and i wasn't debating i was educating a poor victim of the California public school system.... sry bro but you said shit that flat out wrong.... those speed tests are about the most accurate thing you can get to test your connection speed, the fact that your connected at 100mbs means next to nothing. Sleep

im better then you, fact of life, get over it and get on my lvl

Back to top Go down
SMD_bazookatooth

SMD_bazookatooth

PostSubject: Re: is lagg an excuse for noobs?   is lagg an excuse for noobs? - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 4:36 am

woah woah woah bro california did nothing to you, you leave california out of this. bounce
Back to top Go down
Vaga

Vaga

PostSubject: Re: is lagg an excuse for noobs?   is lagg an excuse for noobs? - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 4:41 am

i love CA big ass lemons and pot honey and bomb weather
Back to top Go down
SMD_bazookatooth

SMD_bazookatooth

PostSubject: Re: is lagg an excuse for noobs?   is lagg an excuse for noobs? - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 4:57 am

Vaga wrote:
i love CA big ass lemons and pot honey and bomb weather
+1 man ^_^
Back to top Go down
SMD_LynchMob

SMD_LynchMob

PostSubject: Re: is lagg an excuse for noobs?   is lagg an excuse for noobs? - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 7:55 pm

Quote :
even if your network adapter is connected at 100mbs doesn't mean your internet is running 100mbs

lol thats what i said vaga, for the 3rd time, the speed is only as fast as the slowest component.

lol ya your better at life because you repeat what i say. by the way your get on my lvl line is

retarded, your not even that good. I dont know why you keep bringing up cali, its the best

state there is lol.

Now repeat what i say again Very Happy

Back to top Go down
GoldyLocks

GoldyLocks

PostSubject: Re: is lagg an excuse for noobs?   is lagg an excuse for noobs? - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 12:07 am

vega is just saying random things he has no idea what he is talking about
Back to top Go down
Andrw_13

Andrw_13

PostSubject: Re: is lagg an excuse for noobs?   is lagg an excuse for noobs? - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 12:39 am

3rd time !
TOpIC Closed
Sleep
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: is lagg an excuse for noobs?   is lagg an excuse for noobs? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

is lagg an excuse for noobs?
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next