AOM on Gameranger
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The first community of Age of Mythology Gameranger gamers!

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

what were the do's and don'ts pls help

Go down 
+2
Vaga
death
6 posters
AuthorMessage
death

ID ID : 1451210

what were the do's and don'ts pls help Empty
PostSubject: what were the do's and don'ts pls help   what were the do's and don'ts pls help EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 5:15 am

http://www.pclive-assistance.fr/share/files/get/FzOpyNsDJM/n00b-vs-me-.rcx

PLS TELL ME THE DO'S AND DON'TS

srry for capss ty Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Vaga

Vaga

ID ID : 712824

PostSubject: Re: what were the do's and don'ts pls help   what were the do's and don'ts pls help EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 7:44 am

dont fight mass myth units without heroes, in fact dont fight if you think your gonna loose period

macro better, take more tcs faster easy 4v2 tc here imo

try not to loose units in a retarded way...
Back to top Go down
death

PostSubject: Re: what were the do's and don'ts pls help   what were the do's and don'ts pls help EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 8:54 am

Vaga wrote:
dont fight mass myth units without heroes, in fact dont fight if you think your gonna loose period

macro better, take more tcs faster easy 4v2 tc here imo

try not to loose units in a retarded way...

retarded way? what was the retarded way of loosing units?
Back to top Go down
Vaga

Vaga

ID ID : 712824

PostSubject: Re: what were the do's and don'ts pls help   what were the do's and don'ts pls help EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 9:16 am

try not to die period ur units are expensiiiiiiveeee. other then that fighting battles your not gonna win, running through his army with ur entire army while harassing his eco, fighting a tower + prom minotaur in his base. ideally you want something like sitting back with ur archers shooting his shit and if the terma come close enough to shoot them the hips do them in. you aslo resigned kinda early.... closed map too so age 2 rush especially without hops for siege kinda hard so probably contain+ 4v2tc boom would have been better
Back to top Go down
GoldyLocks

GoldyLocks

PostSubject: Re: what were the do's and don'ts pls help   what were the do's and don'ts pls help EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 9:31 pm

op advice
Back to top Go down
SMD_bazookatooth

SMD_bazookatooth

ID ID : 55555

PostSubject: Re: what were the do's and don'ts pls help   what were the do's and don'ts pls help EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 10:40 pm

why do you play zues if you dont use any of his bonuses? i think possy or hades would be better for you. this is what i think from the rec.
1) you fought your free mino in tc and tower fire range.
2) as zues i would have used more minos. he had a lot of Prometheans. myth units get bonus damage vs other myth units
3)your eco was very unbalanced, way to much gold and not enough of everything else.
4)should have taken a tc a lot sooner you had the resources to do it.

Back to top Go down
{PK}Mirez

{PK}Mirez

PostSubject: Re: what were the do's and don'ts pls help   what were the do's and don'ts pls help EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 11:19 pm

SMD_bazookatooth wrote:
why do you play zues if you dont use any of his bonuses? i think possy or hades would be better for you. this is what i think from the rec.
1) you fought your free mino in tc and tower fire range.
2) as zues i would have used more minos. he had a lot of Prometheans. myth units get bonus damage vs other myth units
3)your eco was very unbalanced, way to much gold and not enough of everything else.
4)should have taken a tc a lot sooner you had the resources to do it.
omg NO! don't make minos to counter promethean spamm, oddyseus and jason both do fine
Back to top Go down
SMD_bazookatooth

SMD_bazookatooth

PostSubject: Re: what were the do's and don'ts pls help   what were the do's and don'ts pls help EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 11:58 pm

hmm im not a greek player i wouldnt know. why dont minos work vs prometheans?
Back to top Go down
death

PostSubject: Re: what were the do's and don'ts pls help   what were the do's and don'ts pls help EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 1:25 am

SMD_bazookatooth wrote:
hmm im not a greek player i wouldnt know. why dont minos work vs prometheans?

i usually have good games, this is just one of those bad games cuz i took to long to farm if u noticed, and i appreciate ur advice but if u don know about zeus then dont try to teach anyone wrong info ty

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SMD_bazookatooth

SMD_bazookatooth

PostSubject: Re: what were the do's and don'ts pls help   what were the do's and don'ts pls help EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 1:36 am

k srry
Back to top Go down
Evil_Vegito

Evil_Vegito

ID ID : 366877

PostSubject: Re: what were the do's and don'ts pls help   what were the do's and don'ts pls help EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 2:47 pm

If you really like to spam MU, then train cents. They are hard to hit. I saw that you were attacking prometheans with hips. If you don't have heroes or your hero is killed and you are fighting army of myth units you have to retreat. he killed your hips with prometheans and then attacked your tox with turma. Learn to micro man. Wall off better so as not to allow him raid your wood. Also you need to wall off. His turmas reached your wood no problem
Back to top Go down
{PK}Mirez

{PK}Mirez

PostSubject: Re: what were the do's and don'ts pls help   what were the do's and don'ts pls help EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 2:53 pm

Minos are just way too expansive, besides he has 9 free heroes to defend himself thanks to valor, food is better invested in going heroic
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what were the do's and don'ts pls help   what were the do's and don'ts pls help Empty

Back to top Go down

what were the do's and don'ts pls help
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AOM on Gameranger :: Age of Mythology :: Recorded games-
Jump to:  
Create a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com