AOM on Gameranger
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The first community of Age of Mythology Gameranger gamers!

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

atty are just the most op in water my opinion especially cuz there early eco is opp

Go down 
+3
Evil_Vegito
SMD_bazookatooth
death
7 posters
AuthorMessage
death

ID ID : 1451210

atty are just the most op in water my opinion especially cuz there early eco is opp Empty
PostSubject: atty are just the most op in water my opinion especially cuz there early eco is opp   atty are just the most op in water my opinion especially cuz there early eco is opp EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 7:44 am

who agrees?
Back to top Go down
SMD_bazookatooth

SMD_bazookatooth

ID ID : 55555

atty are just the most op in water my opinion especially cuz there early eco is opp Empty
PostSubject: Re: atty are just the most op in water my opinion especially cuz there early eco is opp   atty are just the most op in water my opinion especially cuz there early eco is opp EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 10:10 am

idk man. there boats have the worst attack, range, and hp of all boats. the god powers help. but still imo i dont think they are the strongest.
Back to top Go down
Evil_Vegito

Evil_Vegito

ID ID : 366877

PostSubject: Re: atty are just the most op in water my opinion especially cuz there early eco is opp   atty are just the most op in water my opinion especially cuz there early eco is opp EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 12:28 pm

I disagree. They are good in water maps early advance+prometheans(If gaia caldria) to destroy docks+ bireme train faster at docks but lose to ares.
Atties suck at highland.
Back to top Go down
{PK}Mirez

{PK}Mirez

PostSubject: Re: atty are just the most op in water my opinion especially cuz there early eco is opp   atty are just the most op in water my opinion especially cuz there early eco is opp EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 2:11 pm

they are pretty strong on medit and highland (in teamgames), but on anatolia and highland they aren't that good
Back to top Go down
Vaga

Vaga

ID ID : 712824

PostSubject: Re: atty are just the most op in water my opinion especially cuz there early eco is opp   atty are just the most op in water my opinion especially cuz there early eco is opp EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 6:25 pm

atty water fail imo
Back to top Go down
Andrw_13

Andrw_13

ID ID : 2552530

PostSubject: Re: atty are just the most op in water my opinion especially cuz there early eco is opp   atty are just the most op in water my opinion especially cuz there early eco is opp EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 12:44 am

Vaga wrote:
atty water fail imo
+1
idk how to adv before 4:00
Back to top Go down
Andrw_13

Andrw_13

ID ID : 2552530

PostSubject: Re: atty are just the most op in water my opinion especially cuz there early eco is opp   atty are just the most op in water my opinion especially cuz there early eco is opp EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 12:45 am

Mirez wrote:
they are pretty strong on medit and highland (in teamgames), but on anatolia and highland they aren't that good
wheres the sense of this?
Back to top Go down
SMD_LynchMob

SMD_LynchMob

PostSubject: Re: atty are just the most op in water my opinion especially cuz there early eco is opp   atty are just the most op in water my opinion especially cuz there early eco is opp EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 1:29 am

i think mirez meant there good on medit and midgard but not anatolia and highland.

imo though there crappy boats outweighs there early adv advantage.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: atty are just the most op in water my opinion especially cuz there early eco is opp   atty are just the most op in water my opinion especially cuz there early eco is opp Empty

Back to top Go down

atty are just the most op in water my opinion especially cuz there early eco is opp
Page 1 of 1