AOM on Gameranger
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The first community of Age of Mythology Gameranger gamers!

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

hmm could i have done something to come back from latee advance?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
death

ID ID : 1451210

hmm could i have done something to come back from latee advance? Empty
PostSubject: hmm could i have done something to come back from latee advance?   hmm could i have done something to come back from latee advance? EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 4:19 am

today i had team game and the other 2 teamates resigned so it was 1v1 with spartaco and i got fucked cuz i had 350 food and had to travel a pretty long distance to get the the 400 to adv but it took so long by the time i advanced (at 6 mins) he had big army and i could not fight it off cuz i have done something to prevent this?

http://www.pclive-assistance.fr/share/files/get/B6HJYFZ-Ve/recorded-game-1.rcx
Back to top Go down
{PK}Mirez

{PK}Mirez

PostSubject: Re: hmm could i have done something to come back from latee advance?   hmm could i have done something to come back from latee advance? EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 11:24 am

I'll have a look

mmm, could've known those birds were not enough to get classical, but considering that was the only hunt you found in the start I can only say bad luck. However you could've used great hunt on the last bird, it's kinda a waste but it's better then 6 min classical. Or you could've sent some pigs from your tc to your hunters
Back to top Go down
death

ID ID : 1451210

PostSubject: Re: hmm could i have done something to come back from latee advance?   hmm could i have done something to come back from latee advance? EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 2:05 pm

Mirez wrote:
I'll have a look

mmm, could've known those birds were not enough to get classical, but considering that was the only hunt you found in the start I can only say bad luck. However you could've used great hunt on the last bird, it's kinda a waste but it's better then 6 min classical. Or you could've sent some pigs from your tc to your hunters

use hunt gp on last bird your right but i thought it wasn't worth the waste so much it didn't even cross my mind to do thatt but now that u mentioned it i should have done that indeed loll thx mirez Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hmm could i have done something to come back from latee advance?   hmm could i have done something to come back from latee advance? Empty

Back to top Go down

hmm could i have done something to come back from latee advance?
Page 1 of 1