AOM on Gameranger
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The first community of Age of Mythology Gameranger gamers!

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Bo0t vs Iam legend and Connecting

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
[Bo0T]Nakamura***^

[Bo0T]Nakamura***^

ID ID : 375862

Bo0t vs Iam legend and Connecting Empty
PostSubject: Bo0t vs Iam legend and Connecting   Bo0t vs Iam legend and Connecting EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 7:26 pm

8/10
2v2
[Bo0t] Pain - Isis ; [Bo0t] Nakamura - Poseidon vs [Gdm] Iam Legend - Zeus ; Connecting... - Oranos
map: Ghost lake
Dscr : We focus on taking out Connecting first, which is almost a success, but he manages to finish the titan... defensive playing from there on. Legend takes control of most of the map, but he focuses more on Pain, than on me. Result is, that I can punch through his lines on my side, and grab an extra Tc. Raping Connecting's base after that, and they resign.

http://www.pclive-assistance.fr/share/files/get/1wsyD25M5C/pain-naka-vs-legend-connecting-dm.rcx
Back to top Go down
{PK}IamLegend

{PK}IamLegend

PostSubject: Re: Bo0t vs Iam legend and Connecting   Bo0t vs Iam legend and Connecting EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 9:25 pm

tbh this game wasnt worth posting. i was trying to win 1v2 the entire game basically with connecting doing basically nothing. Plus i told him wth y u going oranos in dm....
Back to top Go down
[Bo0T]Nakamura***^

[Bo0T]Nakamura***^

ID ID : 375862

PostSubject: Re: Bo0t vs Iam legend and Connecting   Bo0t vs Iam legend and Connecting EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 6:29 pm

You know, the setup was pretty even. Pain and Connecting were on the same level. They could have played there for hours. (Pain's major god isnt normally isis...) So yeah.
Connecting lost because I killed one tc, when Pain did the same some minutes ago.
On our side.. well you lost because you didnt consider me a threat. lol
Back to top Go down
Vaga

Vaga

ID ID : 712824

PostSubject: Re: Bo0t vs Iam legend and Connecting   Bo0t vs Iam legend and Connecting EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 6:12 am

[Bo0t] Admiral Nakamura wrote:
You know, the setup was pretty even. Pain and Connecting were on the same level. They could have played there for hours. (Pain's major god isnt normally isis...) So yeah.
Connecting lost because I killed one tc, when Pain did the same some minutes ago.
On our side.. well you lost because you didnt consider me a threat. lol

oh sorry i didint know that, i also didint know that you like sitting on legends fat pussy while his man titties sag on your head
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bo0t vs Iam legend and Connecting   Bo0t vs Iam legend and Connecting Empty

Back to top Go down

Bo0t vs Iam legend and Connecting
Page 1 of 1