AOM on Gameranger
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The first community of Age of Mythology Gameranger gamers!

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

titans crack

Go down 
AuthorMessage
lktr_cp

ID ID : 1554789

titans crack Empty
PostSubject: titans crack   titans crack EmptySat Aug 16, 2014 10:28 pm

Hello everyone. I hope someone can help me

Me and my friends installed a gold edition (which was just a quick installation, no more, pretty good imo) and we can play on gameranger just fine between the 5 of us, no issues at all, but we cant play with other people because of the cracks (famous version problem)

since its a gold edition, it doesnt require update according to the tutorial, so the only thing missing would be the titans crack (we dont play normal aom)

i cant find the crack anywhere, tried all the links i could find here but none of them work anymore ( i tried some supposed cracks on other forums but they didn´t work, still got the version problem) can anyone please help me get a mirror or get quick link to this crack that does work? Thank you

EDIT: i found the crack that is supposed to be on the guide on an old folder, however i installed the crack and tried to join a game, it still doesnt work. One more thing, my friends have gold version not updated, and one of them has normal version ( not gold) but updated, we can play together without any issues at all so the version is not a problem. As for myself, I have aomt V 1.03, i used the autoupdater and my game says its up to date, im using a cracked version and i still cant connect to other players, if no one can tell me a solution i´ll have to think that everyone uses different cracks on gr now. Hope someone replies, ty
Back to top Go down

titans crack
Page 1 of 1