AOM on Gameranger
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The first community of Age of Mythology Gameranger gamers!

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

ShAnEy_BoY__ vs Mirez

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
ShAnEy_BoY__

ShAnEy_BoY__ vs Mirez Empty
PostSubject: ShAnEy_BoY__ vs Mirez   ShAnEy_BoY__ vs Mirez EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 4:50 pm

Not bad for my 8th day learning Isis hehe... Good to watch... They say Mirez is one of the best so I think I did pretty well Very Happy

Estimated Note (on 10) : 8/10
Number of players : 2
Type : Supremacy
Map :Alfeim
Duration : long enough
Players' name with gods(arranged by team) : XpT_Mirez Set vs IamSoca Isis
Short description : After game he said I did well and he even thought I would win, I am getting better guys watch out Very Happy
Link to dl the game : http://www.box.net/shared/4syn79ny9n
Back to top Go down
Evil_Vegito

Evil_Vegito

ID ID : 366877

PostSubject: Re: ShAnEy_BoY__ vs Mirez   ShAnEy_BoY__ vs Mirez EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 5:02 pm

GG you are learning isis very fast but i still want to see some wood gatherers.
Back to top Go down
LoLZorZ

LoLZorZ

PostSubject: Re: ShAnEy_BoY__ vs Mirez   ShAnEy_BoY__ vs Mirez EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 2:30 am

lool Isis is the biggest lame in the game.
However, comparing this with the other isis game you posted, you have had a massive level up. Your heroic time is better though i think you could have upped at 7:25 ish. Good job walling etc. You've clearly took quite a few of my tips on board. But you misused Ancestor + Eclipse again i feel. Didnt make siege or trade. You had 4k gold at 1 point. Not good, should have moved 10 gold villagers to food and setup a trade sooner. Should have gotten fortified center upgrade sooner, you had enough resources.

Dunno why mirez practically suicided his units at 16mins in the middle and many other times during the game. He didnt attack your trade with siege. I dont think he was playing as well as he normally does. He usually plays more aggressively and tactically as set. Didnt get any armory upgrades. Seeing as you were having a lot of CA fights i thought copper shields would have been a no brainer. Its very cost effective.

Btw, lol at your osiris chain storm killing an eagle/falcon w.e it was at 24:50

Last edited by LoLZorZ on Thu Mar 25, 2010 2:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Froggie_Dude

Froggie_Dude

PostSubject: Re: ShAnEy_BoY__ vs Mirez   ShAnEy_BoY__ vs Mirez EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 2:35 am

Mirez one of the best? That's a bit of a stretch.
Back to top Go down
LoLZorZ

LoLZorZ

PostSubject: Re: ShAnEy_BoY__ vs Mirez   ShAnEy_BoY__ vs Mirez EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 2:51 am

Froggie_Dude wrote:
loool. The GR community does make me lol a lot. Not to say Mirez isnt good, hes very good in comparison to the GR players.
Back to top Go down
{PK}Mirez

{PK}Mirez

PostSubject: Re: ShAnEy_BoY__ vs Mirez   ShAnEy_BoY__ vs Mirez EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 12:03 pm

LoLZorZ wrote:
lool Isis is the biggest lame in the game.
However, comparing this with the other isis game you posted, you have had a massive level up. Your heroic time is better though i think you could have upped at 7:25 ish. Good job walling etc. You've clearly took quite a few of my tips on board. But you misused Ancestor + Eclipse again i feel. Didnt make siege or trade. You had 4k gold at 1 point. Not good, should have moved 10 gold villagers to food and setup a trade sooner. Should have gotten fortified center upgrade sooner, you had enough resources.

Dunno why mirez practically suicided his units at 16mins in the middle and many other times during the game. He didnt attack your trade with siege. I dont think he was playing as well as he normally does. He usually plays more aggressively and tactically as set. Didnt get any armory upgrades. Seeing as you were having a lot of CA fights i thought copper shields would have been a no brainer. Its very cost effective.

Btw, lol at your osiris chain storm killing an eagle/falcon w.e it was at 24:50
I did get copper shields pretty fast actually, but it's true I didn't played on my normal level, I had a horrible start because he stole my outside hunting and 3 aurochs (or whatever they are spelled)
thanks to that I had a late classical time and his spinx could do some damage on my villagers first, the A+E was wasted but still hurt my already weak eco, so I figured I had to put some pressure before he would steamroll me
also, I tried to wall his trade on several occasions but it wasn't very effective, besides I thought he had placed his markets on the other side
Back to top Go down
LoLZorZ

LoLZorZ

PostSubject: Re: ShAnEy_BoY__ vs Mirez   ShAnEy_BoY__ vs Mirez EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 2:02 pm

I meant shaney should have copper shielded. He never got it
Back to top Go down
ShAnEy_BoY__

PostSubject: Re: ShAnEy_BoY__ vs Mirez   ShAnEy_BoY__ vs Mirez EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 9:11 pm

i prefer gold shields xDDDDDDDD
Back to top Go down
Froggie_Dude

Froggie_Dude

PostSubject: Re: ShAnEy_BoY__ vs Mirez   ShAnEy_BoY__ vs Mirez EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 11:25 pm

LoLZorZ wrote:
Froggie_Dude wrote:
loool. The GR community does make me lol a lot. Not to say Mirez isnt good, hes very good in comparison to the GR players.
Seriously, a trained monkey would be good in comparison to the GR players. Maybe I'm doing something wrong but I can never find a gg.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ShAnEy_BoY__ vs Mirez   ShAnEy_BoY__ vs Mirez Empty

Back to top Go down

ShAnEy_BoY__ vs Mirez
Page 1 of 1