AOM on Gameranger
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The first community of Age of Mythology Gameranger gamers!

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

ANother game! :)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
[Bo0T]Hell_Mirage

[Bo0T]Hell_Mirage

ID ID : 532021

ANother game! :) Empty
PostSubject: ANother game! :)   ANother game! :) EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 10:05 am

Estimated Note : 9/10
Number of players : 2 players
Type : Conquest/Supremacy [ Aren't they same ? Question ]
Map : Ghost Lake
Players' name with gods(arranged by team) : |Thor|_Tinku[Oranos] vs Guerrero_Azteca[Zeus] --(He is usually known by the name , " GDM_Granleon" . Smile )
Short description : Very good game, I thought I was going to win in the middle of the game 'cos I had taken Almost every Gold mine & 1 of his settlement. But still, He put up a veerry good Fight [ He's from GDM clan, What did I expect? ]. But still he had to give in! Smile
Link to dl the game : http://www.pclive-assistance.fr/share/files/get/qO-fxQHwJD/me-vs-gdm.rcx
Back to top Go down
Evil_Vegito

Evil_Vegito

ID ID : 366877

PostSubject: Re: ANother game! :)   ANother game! :) EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 4:26 pm

conquest and supremacy are not the same.
In conquest we can play hide and seek but in supremacy we can't do that. so supremacy is prefered than conquest Very Happy
Back to top Go down
LoLZorZ

LoLZorZ

PostSubject: Re: ANother game! :)   ANother game! :) EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 4:31 am

This was a very good game actually. Well up untill the part where all the fighting stopped for a while. I think if you actually attacked at that point, you would have won. It was a mistake to wait. But i really liked the way you utilised the sky passages. That was actually a rare treat that you dont see often in oranos games. Certainly the experts on agesanctuary never do it.
Back to top Go down
[Bo0T]Hell_Mirage

[Bo0T]Hell_Mirage

ID ID : 532021

PostSubject: Re: ANother game! :)   ANother game! :) EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 1:30 pm

Lol, Thanx. Smile I always use Oranos sky passges, Except in lightning. Sad [ I don't seem to get enough resources when I am trying to build one!(In lightning) ]
Pruthvi, What do u mean by Hide & seek? I mean That in Supremacy, it means you can win by Gaining all settlements, or building wonder, etc., in Conquest you will win by destroying all opponents. But what I think is, when you are up against a human opponent, u may not Gain all settlements, or build a wonder, etc. So u hav to win by destroying him.When you are against a bot, you can see difference b/w Supremacy & conquest[The comp may build wonder & win].
So when you are against a human opponent, Supremacy & Conquest maybe the same. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ANother game! :)   ANother game! :) Empty

Back to top Go down

ANother game! :)
Page 1 of 1