AOM on Gameranger
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The first community of Age of Mythology Gameranger gamers!

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

FuelForStyle -Vs- FreeStyler

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
FuelForStyle

FuelForStyle

ID ID : 0

FuelForStyle -Vs- FreeStyler  Empty
PostSubject: FuelForStyle -Vs- FreeStyler    FuelForStyle -Vs- FreeStyler  EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 10:33 pm

Estimated Note : 10/10
Number of players : 2
Type : Supremacy
Map :Marecages
Duration : 1hour
Players' name with gods(arranged by team) : FFS [ Cronos ] Vs FreeStyler [ Isis ]
Short description : I hate plays vs eggys, they always beat me.. this game started badly for me, i played few bad.. but after I take the middle of the map, and a big war started... The battle took place in a tight space, with a very small noman'sland... then I do titan and he resigned oO
Link to dl the game : http://www.pclive-assistance.fr/share/files/get/nH4hj3OoqR/partie-enregistree-1.rcx

How can I improve my game ?

Last edited by [UrK]_ForStyle on Sun Jul 04, 2010 1:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
GDM_El Niño

PostSubject: Re: FuelForStyle -Vs- FreeStyler    FuelForStyle -Vs- FreeStyler  EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 1:29 am

downloading, ill watch Very Happy
Back to top Go down
GDM_El Niño

PostSubject: Re: FuelForStyle -Vs- FreeStyler    FuelForStyle -Vs- FreeStyler  EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 5:22 am

well i watch and:

-Is cronos no oranos

-In this map i would go 4:30 and make turmas and murmillos to kill priest, no only turma

-U lety his villagers kill ur turmas, u need micro and avoid this

-min 13 and u have only one TC, is better boom taking another TCs and make villagers for them. u prefer go Heroic, that was wrong

-On heroic u continue making weak units, is much better make only destroyers and arcus vs eggy clasical units

-U stop raiding on heroic

-Get mitic faster to build titan faster

-No SUICIDE UR UNITS!!!!

-40 MINUTES NO MILITARY UPGRADES!!!!!!!!!!

-Nice towers mirros lame

-50 mins and only basics military upgrades :S

-Good job blocking his trade

-Katapletas on mitic min 55??, where are the Fanatics vs Elephants??
Back to top Go down
{PK}Mirez

{PK}Mirez

PostSubject: Re: FuelForStyle -Vs- FreeStyler    FuelForStyle -Vs- FreeStyler  EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 1:12 pm

that is some solid advice ^^

I shall watch the game, also narcotic played a very nice kronos vs isis game recently
http://rts-sanctuary.com/index.php?portal=AOT&fview=4&showtopic=184350&#entry2041786

Last edited by Mirez on Sun Jul 04, 2010 1:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
FuelForStyle

FuelForStyle

PostSubject: Re: FuelForStyle -Vs- FreeStyler    FuelForStyle -Vs- FreeStyler  EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 1:19 pm

Thanks for all !! (:
Back to top Go down
{PK}Mirez

{PK}Mirez

PostSubject: Re: FuelForStyle -Vs- FreeStyler    FuelForStyle -Vs- FreeStyler  EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 3:21 pm

just played 2 games vs that guy, he's decent, though he always goes classical warfare ^_^
Back to top Go down
{PK}Mirez

{PK}Mirez

PostSubject: Re: FuelForStyle -Vs- FreeStyler    FuelForStyle -Vs- FreeStyler  EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 12:41 pm

okay I just watched the game and you made a fundamental mistake

you do a 4:20 advance, yet you play as if you krush (turma prometheans), you can't do both
you either do 3:30 and krush OR 4:30 and go turma+murmillo

other mistakes I saw are:
-deconstruct on armory (wtf?)
-you take your tc's too late (as attie unquacke all units and build your 2nd tc at 9:30)
-don't make contarius, they suck and have low armor, destroyers+arcus is the way to go, unless he is spamming ellies ofcouse, then mix some kapeltests
-early heroic you had plenty food, it would've been a good idea to make 3/4 behemoths and attack his tc/migdol with it
-also, buy horns of concretion asap (its very cheap and gives you a lot more favor)
-keep checking tc's and goldmines, he got his 3rd tc too easily + you let him mine gold at the south side of the map
tip: shift your manors/eco guild next to goldmines/town centers so you have permanent line of sight
-don't attack a tc with 3 destroyers, save up like 7 then attack
-vs ellie spammers make towers not mirror towers (normal towers do bonus damage once you researched crenelations)
-don't waste your votex to teleport units a few meters away, use it to take out key points like his town centers
tip: idle hero citizens also get teleported with vortex so you can use it to steal his tc very easily

also, you overkilled on trade, stop making caravan units after a while, and start deleting some when you reach 4000+ gold
Back to top Go down
FuelForStyle

FuelForStyle

PostSubject: Re: FuelForStyle -Vs- FreeStyler    FuelForStyle -Vs- FreeStyler  EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 3:45 pm

Oo, love you, for all theses advices !

But i'have a question, why my score were at 12 000 and him at 15 000 ?
Back to top Go down
{PK}Mirez

{PK}Mirez

PostSubject: Re: FuelForStyle -Vs- FreeStyler    FuelForStyle -Vs- FreeStyler  EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 8:53 pm

score really doesn't matter that much, especially that late in the game
Back to top Go down
GDM_El Niño

PostSubject: Re: FuelForStyle -Vs- FreeStyler    FuelForStyle -Vs- FreeStyler  EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 12:53 am

[UrK]_ForStyle wrote:
Oo, love you, for all theses advices !

But i'have a question, why my score were at 12 000 and him at 15 000 ?

i dont have idea, maybe he had better eco, but his gold always sucks because he dont trade early
Back to top Go down
{PK}Mirez

{PK}Mirez

PostSubject: Re: FuelForStyle -Vs- FreeStyler    FuelForStyle -Vs- FreeStyler  EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 3:06 pm

maybe because of kill death ratio? I can't be bothered watching the whole thing again just so I can look at postgame
Back to top Go down
SlimShady

SlimShady

ID ID : 2791364

PostSubject: Ryle VS FreeStyler   FuelForStyle -Vs- FreeStyler  EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 8:23 pm

Estimated Note : 10/10
Number of players : 2
Type : Supremacy
Map : Mediterranean
Duration : 25 mins
Players' name with gods(arranged by team) : Ryle [ Zeus ] Vs FreeStyler [ Isis ]
Short description : LOL freestyler is the most annoying eggy merc LAMER I've ever played with. Basically he just takes a lot of TC's early in the game, spawns vills on all those tcs and puts them onto gold, then just simply relies mostly on mercs to protect his tc empire. That really makes destroying his base so annoyingly hard..but I chose Zeus so I had that early siege bonus and it helped a bit..and in the end after I finally managed to capture one of his tcs he resigned

Link to dl the game : http://www.pclive-assistance.fr/share/files/get/91peTZks8E/ps1kopat-vs-me.rcx

Please watch it guys and tell me how I did...and any tips on how I could better counter such utter LAMENESS? tongue rofl
Thanks!
Back to top Go down
[Bo0T]Hell_Mirage

[Bo0T]Hell_Mirage

ID ID : 532021

PostSubject: Re: FuelForStyle -Vs- FreeStyler    FuelForStyle -Vs- FreeStyler  EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 5:54 pm

well, if he only started building mercinaries & grabbing tcs, where was your army?? Very Happy Did u just leave ur military idle or u wanted to go FH or something? & you should raid his gold/food frm time to time without losing much army .
Mostly, you should not let an eggy player out of his base to food & gold or tcs when he is in classical without any army. If u attack him with a half-army when he is in classical , ur attack will be foiled as they hav free towers & if he is Isis he has monuments to protect frm god powers
This is just my opinion. I mostly use Oranos when i am playing with an eggy player & raid with turmas & take tcs ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FuelForStyle -Vs- FreeStyler    FuelForStyle -Vs- FreeStyler  Empty

Back to top Go down

FuelForStyle -Vs- FreeStyler
Page 1 of 1