AOM on Gameranger
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The first community of Age of Mythology Gameranger gamers!

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

mbx_ Clan sign ups

Go down 
+10
[Bo0T]s(cip**^
[bMF]::Odysseus
[Bo0T]Tuxxy
[UrK]_Latino
Themista
{PK}Mirez
Phineas
SuppaSapien3
GDM_Op man
mbx_dragon
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
mbx_dragon

mbx_dragon

mbx_ Clan sign ups Empty
PostSubject: mbx_ Clan sign ups   mbx_ Clan sign ups EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 1:20 am

Me and my friend decided to start a clan called mbx.
There will be no requirments to join our clan except to submit a video of gameplay or catch me online and have me observe you play or play against me in a 1 vs 1
This clan is aimed to help people get better at playing aom and to teach newer players the ropes of this stratgey game
Like i said it does not matter how good you are everyone and anyone is welcome we just ask that you be on at least 2 times a week and be active in our clan

There are two leaders mbx_karl and me mbx_dragon just send one or both of us a message if you are interested in joining
Back to top Go down
GDM_Op man

GDM_Op man

mbx_ Clan sign ups Empty
PostSubject: Re: mbx_ Clan sign ups   mbx_ Clan sign ups EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 1:35 am

I like a 1x1 vs any leader!
Back to top Go down
SuppaSapien3

SuppaSapien3

mbx_ Clan sign ups Empty
PostSubject: Re: mbx_ Clan sign ups   mbx_ Clan sign ups EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 8:48 am

GDM_Oceanus wrote:

you know what oceanus that gets old -_-
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/SuppaSapien3
Phineas

mbx_ Clan sign ups Empty
PostSubject: Re: mbx_ Clan sign ups   mbx_ Clan sign ups EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 6:40 am

GDM_Oceanus wrote:

Back to top Go down
mbx_dragon

mbx_dragon

mbx_ Clan sign ups Empty
PostSubject: Re: mbx_ Clan sign ups   mbx_ Clan sign ups EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 6:22 am

I guss i wont start a clan since no one really replied and i am not gonna have enough time
Back to top Go down
{PK}Mirez

{PK}Mirez

mbx_ Clan sign ups Empty
PostSubject: Re: mbx_ Clan sign ups   mbx_ Clan sign ups EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 1:13 pm

starting a clan is pretty hard, especially if you have no reputation
Back to top Go down
Themista

mbx_ Clan sign ups Empty
PostSubject: Re: mbx_ Clan sign ups   mbx_ Clan sign ups EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 3:50 pm

yeah but with some good will anything can happen.
Back to top Go down
mbx_dragon

mbx_dragon

mbx_ Clan sign ups Empty
PostSubject: Re: mbx_ Clan sign ups   mbx_ Clan sign ups EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 9:29 pm

Yea I know we are not real popular here because I don't know anyone but I was hoping maybe if some newer players joined the website and since their are not really any requirements that they might join and then we could teach them how to play some and it would grow that way. But now I start college in the fall and on top of it I'm in the process of making two rpg games so time to play this will be very limited unless my friend does most of the recruiting and stuff
Back to top Go down
[UrK]_Latino

[UrK]_Latino

mbx_ Clan sign ups Empty
PostSubject: Re: mbx_ Clan sign ups   mbx_ Clan sign ups EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 4:33 am

wellcome to Aot WORLD =)
Back to top Go down
mbx_dragon

mbx_dragon

mbx_ Clan sign ups Empty
PostSubject: Re: mbx_ Clan sign ups   mbx_ Clan sign ups EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 4:34 am

Thanks Razz
Back to top Go down
[Bo0T]Tuxxy

[Bo0T]Tuxxy

mbx_ Clan sign ups Empty
PostSubject: Re: mbx_ Clan sign ups   mbx_ Clan sign ups EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 11:18 am

erm..I want in..procedure?
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/tuxybuzz
mbx_dragon

mbx_dragon

mbx_ Clan sign ups Empty
PostSubject: Re: mbx_ Clan sign ups   mbx_ Clan sign ups EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 2:34 am

if you want to join just add me i am thinking of also allowing people the opportunity to join if they play a game with me or my friend
Back to top Go down

ID ID : 481623

mbx_ Clan sign ups Empty
PostSubject: Re: mbx_ Clan sign ups   mbx_ Clan sign ups EmptyTue May 31, 2011 2:54 pm

dude...i was just screwing forum and i got ur this post...lol our clan objectives r all same...if u like we can merge our clans XD
Back to top Go down
[Bo0T]s(cip**^

[Bo0T]s(cip**^

ID ID : 452432

mbx_ Clan sign ups Empty
PostSubject: Re: mbx_ Clan sign ups   mbx_ Clan sign ups EmptyTue May 31, 2011 4:43 pm

most clans on gr didn't survived long....only few are still alive here, reason...there are so many clans but few active players.
At last Best of Luck for ur clan if u start one.
Back to top Go down

mbx_ Clan sign ups Empty
PostSubject: Re: mbx_ Clan sign ups   mbx_ Clan sign ups EmptyTue May 31, 2011 4:57 pm

[Bo0T]SciP**^ wrote:
most clans on gr didn't survived long....only few are still alive here, reason...there are so many clans but few active players.
At last Best of Luck for ur clan if u start one.
yeah ht wht i was wondering i didnt saw any mbx clan presently lol...they made it whn i left :/
the reason is true bt many plyrs r coming back...i managed to contact thm somehow lol XD
thnx for luck XD bMF's will rule lol cheers
Back to top Go down
[Bo0T]Nakamura***^

[Bo0T]Nakamura***^

ID ID : 375862

mbx_ Clan sign ups Empty
PostSubject: Re: mbx_ Clan sign ups   mbx_ Clan sign ups EmptyTue May 31, 2011 5:26 pm

[bMF]::Odysseus wrote:
dude...i was just screwing forum and i got ur this post...lol our clan objectives r all same...if u like we can merge our clans XD
You want to merge with us, if this post was serious... Dragon is our member now.
Back to top Go down

mbx_ Clan sign ups Empty
PostSubject: Re: mbx_ Clan sign ups   mbx_ Clan sign ups EmptyTue May 31, 2011 7:17 pm

[Bo0T]Nakamura***^ wrote:
You want to merge with us, if this post was serious... Dragon is our member now.
o.O i didnt knew tht lol Razz wht abt the other guy...is he active too or no longer exist on gr lol
Back to top Go down
[Bo0T]Lucifer***^

[Bo0T]Lucifer***^

ID ID : 376736

mbx_ Clan sign ups Empty
PostSubject: Re: mbx_ Clan sign ups   mbx_ Clan sign ups EmptyTue May 31, 2011 7:50 pm

i dont know , i guess not . But even if he is , he would merge with us too Very Happy
Back to top Go down

mbx_ Clan sign ups Empty
PostSubject: Re: mbx_ Clan sign ups   mbx_ Clan sign ups EmptyTue May 31, 2011 10:32 pm

[Bo0T]Lucifer***^ wrote:
i dont know , i guess not . But even if he is , he would merge with us too Very Happy
lol was not asking for him to merge...just to knw he still plays or not...coz he has some gud thinking abt newbies not like other retrads who thnks noobs shuld b blockd!!doesnt matter such guys r in any clan they will help whole community lol!
Back to top Go down
death

ID ID : 1451210

mbx_ Clan sign ups Empty
PostSubject: Re: mbx_ Clan sign ups   mbx_ Clan sign ups EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 9:12 am

[Bo0T]Lucifer***^ wrote:
lol was not asking for him to merge...just to knw he still plays or not...coz he has some gud thinking abt newbies not like other retrads who thnks noobs shuld b blockd!!doesnt matter such guys r in any clan they will help whole community lol!

i block noob, well they have smart noobs and stupid noobs, i block the stupid ones, why are they stupid? cuz after reading a description that says "NO NOOBS" they still decide to join that room, those deserve to get blocked.
Back to top Go down
[Bo0T]Hell_Mirage

[Bo0T]Hell_Mirage

ID ID : 532021

mbx_ Clan sign ups Empty
PostSubject: Re: mbx_ Clan sign ups   mbx_ Clan sign ups EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 11:33 am

CyRaX_Xp wrote:

i block noob, well they have smart noobs and stupid noobs, i block the stupid ones, why are they stupid? cuz after reading a description that says "NO NOOBS" they still decide to join that room, those deserve to get blocked.

Maybe they don't understand english ? bounce
Back to top Go down

mbx_ Clan sign ups Empty
PostSubject: Re: mbx_ Clan sign ups   mbx_ Clan sign ups EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 12:22 pm

[Bo0T]_Reginleif wrote:
CyRaX_Xp wrote:

Maybe they don't understand english ? bounce
u do the same epsi...u block noobs as well on site...
and cyrax those r not call noobs they r retards lol...some special type of retards who will flame u in game flare every whr using bullshit strgies for nothing and will call u NOOB whn u resign aftr getting raped 2v1 and they will end up saying omg i always get noob allies rofl!!!
Back to top Go down
[Bo0T]Lucifer***^

[Bo0T]Lucifer***^

ID ID : 376736

mbx_ Clan sign ups Empty
PostSubject: Re: mbx_ Clan sign ups   mbx_ Clan sign ups EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 1:29 pm

and cyrax those r not call noobs they r retards lol...some special type of retards who will flame u in game flare every whr using bullshit strgies for nothing and will call u NOOB whn u resign aftr getting raped 2v1 and they will end up saying omg i always get noob allies rofl!!!

Blocking noobs is an option , it cant be considered right or wrong . It depends on the nature of the user . If he feels that playing against noobs will be a waste of time for himself , then he should block by all means . But if he wants to sit around and help them , thats his wish too . I dont discourage either of those .
Back to top Go down

mbx_ Clan sign ups Empty
PostSubject: Re: mbx_ Clan sign ups   mbx_ Clan sign ups EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 2:00 pm

[Bo0T]Lucifer***^ wrote:

Blocking noobs is an option , it cant be considered right or wrong . It depends on the nature of the user . If he feels that playing against noobs will be a waste of time for himself , then he should block by all means . But if he wants to sit around and help them , thats his wish too . I dont discourage either of those .
its true lol...bt playing with noobs is not such a waste if anyone thnks like tht...i learned few thngs from thm as well...i leanred wall spam by thm and a noobish bt usefull strtgy i.e. villagers rush from a nub as well,and few thngs more lol
and whn u strt playing a new game u will actually realise how it sucks whn u r blockd coz u r a nub...i was blockd my some 25 ppl in warctft whn i strted lol...even noobs kickd me out of there rooms lmfao...bt now i playd all those 25 retards and raped thm and they said omg ur not a nub u might b a leaver...i said nope and thy unblockd lol...now suitation is difrnt my name is highly repuated lol...ppl want to join BMFs there badly 11
i told this to explain ppl get better with time and experince blocking is not a gud option in MY PERSONAL view...bt view varies clown
Back to top Go down
[Bo0T]Nakamura***^

[Bo0T]Nakamura***^

ID ID : 375862

mbx_ Clan sign ups Empty
PostSubject: Re: mbx_ Clan sign ups   mbx_ Clan sign ups EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 2:19 pm

I just block whoever irritates me. If it's too much, then i dont care if he's gonna be good one day.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

mbx_ Clan sign ups Empty
PostSubject: Re: mbx_ Clan sign ups   mbx_ Clan sign ups Empty

Back to top Go down

mbx_ Clan sign ups
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next