Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in RegisterRegister

Share | 

Epic deathmatch game my team lost ,due to the "west" side

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
[Bo0T]Nakamura***^

ID ID : 375862

PostSubject: Epic deathmatch game my team lost ,due to the "west" side   Sun Nov 07, 2010 4:22 pm

Best match I had in quite some time. Don't really know what happened on the west side, because Lucifer and the light blue guy kept me occupied as hell.
Tell me what you think, and please point out my mistakes.
http://www.pclive-assistance.fr/share/files/get/oW2_F9TkK1/dm-3v3-epic-but-lost.rcx
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Andrw_13

ID ID : 2552530

PostSubject: Re: Epic deathmatch game my team lost ,due to the "west" side   Mon Nov 08, 2010 1:56 am

Why dont u Autoqueue? its funny
Back to top Go down
View user profile
[Bo0T]Nakamura***^

ID ID : 375862

PostSubject: Re: Epic deathmatch game my team lost ,due to the "west" side   Mon Nov 08, 2010 7:45 pm

I know, but it's easier to counter the actual enemy units without it. Against a guy like lucifer, I strongly suggest not to use it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
{PK}Mirez

PostSubject: Re: Epic deathmatch game my team lost ,due to the "west" side   Mon Nov 08, 2010 8:27 pm

Once you have enough barracks it shouldn't be too hard to stay full pop. If you do so you can make units you actually need, and you can have higher pop units like collosi spawn. While they normally won't be build because you never have 5 free pop.

PostSubject: Re: Epic deathmatch game my team lost ,due to the "west" side   Tue Nov 09, 2010 12:19 pm

Mirez wrote:
Once you have enough barracks it shouldn't be too hard to stay full pop. If you do so you can make units you actually need, and you can have higher pop units like collosi spawn. While they normally won't be build because you never have 5 free pop.

Mirez do you use autocue or no?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
{PK}Mirez

PostSubject: Re: Epic deathmatch game my team lost ,due to the "west" side   Tue Nov 09, 2010 12:28 pm

For villagers and such, otherwise I prefer to keep it to a minimum

PostSubject: Re: Epic deathmatch game my team lost ,due to the "west" side   Today at 9:49 pm

Back to top Go down

Epic deathmatch game my team lost ,due to the "west" side
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1