AOM on Gameranger
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The first community of Age of Mythology Gameranger gamers!

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Bo0T recruiting game - R@z0r vs Nakamura

Go down 
+3
Evil_Vegito
[Bo0T]s(cip**^
[Bo0T]Nakamura***^
7 posters
AuthorMessage
[Bo0T]Nakamura***^

[Bo0T]Nakamura***^

ID ID : 375862

Bo0T recruiting game - R@z0r vs Nakamura Empty
PostSubject: Bo0T recruiting game - R@z0r vs Nakamura   Bo0T recruiting game - R@z0r vs Nakamura EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 10:35 pm

You might have noticed in our public thread, that Razor wanted to join us. We play a dm and an sm game, of which the sm game was pretty fun, and intense. (Dm isn't worth uploading)
It's an oranos vs zeus on ghost lake, almost 1 hour long.
Trying to goldstarve him the minute his base gold is gone, but he somehow makes it to heroic (i think i looked over a goldmine), so he gets caravans later. Gotta improve my scouting to prevent these stuff drom happening again. When i find out that he's collecting from "my" gold, i try to remove him, and he uses underworld, which turns into a waste of resourses and uw for him, and i gain back the control of the gold mine. Tried to take out vills and TC-s, but his tc survived the first salvo with like 50 hitpoints, and my units died... Next salvo took it out, but he got it back quickly.
I was hoping that tartarian gate + my attacks from 2 sides would knock him out, but i placed it badly and lost control over the battle... Got confused here, too much spamming from here. Gold ran out on the whole map, i didnt have enough caravans, and didnt make extra ones... won't happen again either. Tried to win with titan, i got it+destroyed TC-s, but atty lategame just sucks... Resigned when i saw the titan was gonna die.
http://www.pclive-assistance.fr/share/files/get/ZyxvBDlhOG/razor-vs-naka.rcx

Edit: plz don't offend his nickname in this game, this is really not the place for that.
Back to top Go down
[Bo0T]s(cip**^

[Bo0T]s(cip**^

ID ID : 452432

PostSubject: Re: Bo0T recruiting game - R@z0r vs Nakamura   Bo0T recruiting game - R@z0r vs Nakamura EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 11:36 pm

you were good, but ur economy sucked!
Back to top Go down
Evil_Vegito

Evil_Vegito

ID ID : 366877

PostSubject: Re: Bo0T recruiting game - R@z0r vs Nakamura   Bo0T recruiting game - R@z0r vs Nakamura EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 11:05 am

upgrade economy faster. If you advance very fast then use valor on oracles and destroy the tower near gold mines so as to enable better gold raids. Don't fight under towers or you will lose . Never bring your llama caravans to the battle. After advancing heroic don't train turmas,instead train arcus. Never train Cheiros after classical. Go for mumrs+arcus+destroyers. Have some army with you for killing the heroes who fight the titan and take settlements fast.Also never have idle tc and train villagers and never stop doing that. When you see that he advanced through Hephaestus, then you won't have any choice but to go for titan or do contarius (hero) with that upgrade from theia.
Back to top Go down
[Bo0T]Lucifer***^

[Bo0T]Lucifer***^

ID ID : 376736

PostSubject: Re: Bo0T recruiting game - R@z0r vs Nakamura   Bo0T recruiting game - R@z0r vs Nakamura EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 5:31 pm

[Bo0T]SciP**^ wrote:
you were good, but ur economy sucked!

True , Naka had a wavering economy . But he forgot to check on the last gold mine you were mining . If he had attacked there , he probably would have cut off your gold as you had just started caravans . We are basically DM players anyway , now playing supremacy Very Happy ... anyway it was a great game . Congrats and welcome to the clan Wink

P.S - How good are u in DM ??
Back to top Go down
[Bo0T]Nakamura***^

[Bo0T]Nakamura***^

PostSubject: Re: Bo0T recruiting game - R@z0r vs Nakamura   Bo0T recruiting game - R@z0r vs Nakamura EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 9:54 pm

[UrK]_Vegito wrote:
upgrade economy faster. If you advance very fast then use valor on oracles and destroy the tower near gold mines so as to enable better gold raids. Don't fight under towers or you will lose . Never bring your llama caravans to the battle. After advancing heroic don't train turmas,instead train arcus. Never train Cheiros after classical. Go for mumrs+arcus+destroyers. Have some army with you for killing the heroes who fight the titan and take settlements fast.Also never have idle tc and train villagers and never stop doing that. When you see that he advanced through Hephaestus, then you won't have any choice but to go for titan or do contarius (hero) with that upgrade from theia.

I don't exactly understand some points you made. Like why wouldnt i use cheiros if he's classical and spams hoplites? Hit and run fights did always cost him 5-6 vills and even more hoplites each time, but yeah how about cheiro plus destroyer?As for the tower, there was only the gold mine fight where i agree with this, but the uw fight... i had to get rid of it no matter how much it'd cost me. If i retreat he kills mygold vills. When should i stop villa loop btw? Perhaps i should get more on food in middle heroic and spam caravans? Is that what you meant? As for bringin the llamas, lol those were accidents. I'll use next time sky passeges too.
Back to top Go down
[Bo0T]s(cip**^

[Bo0T]s(cip**^

PostSubject: Re: Bo0T recruiting game - R@z0r vs Nakamura   Bo0T recruiting game - R@z0r vs Nakamura EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 10:52 am

Thanks Lucifer.
Back to top Go down
[Bo0T]s(cip**^

[Bo0T]s(cip**^

PostSubject: Re: Bo0T recruiting game - R@z0r vs Nakamura   Bo0T recruiting game - R@z0r vs Nakamura EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 10:54 am

Luci please approve my group joining request and Happy Holi Bro...also pls update my name in member's list.
Back to top Go down
Evil_Vegito

Evil_Vegito

PostSubject: Re: Bo0T recruiting game - R@z0r vs Nakamura   Bo0T recruiting game - R@z0r vs Nakamura EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 8:28 am

Cheiros are slow and not good at raiding and retreating, cannot be turned into hero, can't fire correctly.
First of all you must have your remaining oracles on gold sites and murmillo/turma in every gold mine. You didn't have sufficient LOS and he was mining the mine near your base happily.
Well incase of atlanteans we should have limited amout of caravans and should not be spammed because atties need more army. After you have sufficeint amour of caravans, then take some of your gold gatherers and build towers and walls at the battle site and at enemy market.Don't delete these citizens as you need them to build titan very fast.The most important thing as atties is to control the town centres. If you do that then you would normally win the matches easily.
Back to top Go down
[Bo0T]Hell_Mirage

[Bo0T]Hell_Mirage

ID ID : 532021

PostSubject: Re: Bo0T recruiting game - R@z0r vs Nakamura   Bo0T recruiting game - R@z0r vs Nakamura EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 12:25 pm

[Bo0t]Admiral Nakamura wrote:

I don't exactly understand some points you made. Like why wouldnt i use cheiros if he's classical and spams hoplites? Hit and run fights did always cost him 5-6 vills and even more hoplites each time, but yeah how about cheiro plus destroyer?As for the tower, there was only the gold mine fight where i agree with this, but the uw fight... i had to get rid of it no matter how much it'd cost me. If i retreat he kills mygold vills. When should i stop villa loop btw? Perhaps i should get more on food in middle heroic and spam caravans? Is that what you meant? As for bringin the llamas, lol those were accidents. I'll use next time sky passeges too.

Cheiros are good, but they are way too expensive & too slow, & may not hit correctly. In classic, they are a good option against infantry, but in later ages(Heroic & Mythic), Arcus are a better choice. Arcus+Murmillos+Destroyers+couple of MUs ( & with upgrades ofcourse) is a very good Counter army =)
Don't stop training vills till maximum amount of vills to produce is reached.
As soon as you advance Heroic, I would go Fortified TC(If you already have got 2 tc or more), + Eco ups + Market . That is the usually the way I do, & also get military upgrades if u still have resorces..
Use sky-passages to ur advantage also. They help u travel from one place to another very easily(Like I did in many DM matches which I played with you xD ), just like the Greek's UW. But u can build multiple Sky passages, while UW is a GP & can only be used once Wink
Back to top Go down
[Bo0T]s(cip**^

[Bo0T]s(cip**^

PostSubject: Re: Bo0T recruiting game - R@z0r vs Nakamura   Bo0T recruiting game - R@z0r vs Nakamura EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 1:34 pm

Yes, I have seen naka doesn't use sky passages much.Somtimes he use 'em, but thats not enough. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
{PK}Mirez

{PK}Mirez

PostSubject: Re: Bo0T recruiting game - R@z0r vs Nakamura   Bo0T recruiting game - R@z0r vs Nakamura EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 5:30 pm

oranos doesn't need sky passages, his units are already super fast
Back to top Go down
[Bo0T]Lucifer***^

[Bo0T]Lucifer***^

ID ID : 376736

PostSubject: Re: Bo0T recruiting game - R@z0r vs Nakamura   Bo0T recruiting game - R@z0r vs Nakamura EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 5:34 pm

{PK}Mirez wrote:
oranos doesn't need sky passages, his units are already super fast

Who else needs it then ? Oranos is the only god that has it lol . Sky passages are very useful for gold starving if built near all the enemy gold mines as long as you have a strong army . Sky passages are also useful for garrisoning your own gold villagers if the enemy raids .
Back to top Go down
[Bo0T]Nakamura***^

[Bo0T]Nakamura***^

PostSubject: Re: Bo0T recruiting game - R@z0r vs Nakamura   Bo0T recruiting game - R@z0r vs Nakamura EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 5:43 pm

Hmm guys i didn't use any sky passages, which was a mistake. When combined with a fort, it's quite effective, and i'd even consider a version of market raiding with sky passage, where i use arcus troops.
@ Epsi : Good ideas, except for I'd rather get a fortress and start training birds than go for fortified tc. FTC is only effective when you got 3 tc-s, its surely not worth 400 wood +400 gold, thats too much in early heroic.
@ Duck : Thx for the eco setup!
Back to top Go down
Evil_Vegito

Evil_Vegito

PostSubject: Re: Bo0T recruiting game - R@z0r vs Nakamura   Bo0T recruiting game - R@z0r vs Nakamura EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 5:45 pm

i never used sky passage before when i was oranos. My turma are too fast to run from one place to another.
Take settlements fast and upgrade masons, then u can easily win.
Back to top Go down
[Bo0T]Hell_Mirage

[Bo0T]Hell_Mirage

ID ID : 532021

PostSubject: Re: Bo0T recruiting game - R@z0r vs Nakamura   Bo0T recruiting game - R@z0r vs Nakamura EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 12:48 pm

[UrK]_Vegito wrote:
i never used sky passage before when i was oranos. My turma are too fast to run from one place to another.
Take settlements fast and upgrade masons, then u can easily win.
Masons take a lot of time to upgrade..
Sometimes I lose vs an eggy by upgrading this & stopping vill production,, & if my enemy kills some of my vills, Ill get short on eco production.. Razz
besides, how much extra HP does it give to buildings when this is upgraded??
Back to top Go down
{PK}Mirez

{PK}Mirez

PostSubject: Re: Bo0T recruiting game - R@z0r vs Nakamura   Bo0T recruiting game - R@z0r vs Nakamura EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 12:48 pm

nobody uses sky passages, they are expansive and like I said oranos doesn't need them
Back to top Go down
Evil_Vegito

Evil_Vegito

PostSubject: Re: Bo0T recruiting game - R@z0r vs Nakamura   Bo0T recruiting game - R@z0r vs Nakamura EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 3:55 pm

without masons, attie tc is easily destroyed. It is a very important upgrade for atties as their tc has less hp.
Back to top Go down
[bMF]::Odysseus

[bMF]::Odysseus

ID ID : 481623

PostSubject: Re: Bo0T recruiting game - R@z0r vs Nakamura   Bo0T recruiting game - R@z0r vs Nakamura EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 11:34 am

i think sky pasages r very effective in team games...making passages in ur allies base...near tcs and also enemy settlements(so tht whn enemy tries to capture thm u can reach atonce)..near villgrs who r far way from main base(specially gold miners) for instant escape at time of raiding...
they r the one major bonus thing only for oranos...
i guess there price is like 250 woods and 3 favour...its not tht costly coz they will repay whn ur villgrs r raided or ur or ur allies base ir attacked...just a click and u r there atonce!!
so why not ??
Back to top Go down
{PK}Mirez

{PK}Mirez

PostSubject: Re: Bo0T recruiting game - R@z0r vs Nakamura   Bo0T recruiting game - R@z0r vs Nakamura EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 1:32 pm

I never build them and I've never seen players like narcotic or cyclone build them either
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bo0T recruiting game - R@z0r vs Nakamura   Bo0T recruiting game - R@z0r vs Nakamura Empty

Back to top Go down

Bo0T recruiting game - R@z0r vs Nakamura
Page 1 of 1